Yellow leaves need some guidance

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Iamaries54, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 Iamaries54, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    I ve got 2 Pineapple chunk  they are growing fine and I need to flip them to 12/12 but I have some yellowing on one which  I cant get rid of.   One plant is indica dominant and it is fine the other has more sativa dom and has yellowing leaves which wont go away. I have added epsom salts thinking its a Mg  problem and kelp for K doesnt seem to go away, I want to fix it before they go to flower. 

View attachment 132314
    View attachment 132313

What brand and type of soil? Peat based with perlite pine bark Dolimite lime Bone and Blood meal  kelp meal azomite humic an fulvic acid EWC and compost
    Indoors
    Barneys Pineapple Chunk
    How old are the plants? 8 weeks
    What type of lights and how many watts? 600/ 400 w 10 band LED  250 w CFL
    How far from the lights? LEDS are 18" cfl are 3-5"
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Tap 200ppm corrected to 6.5  2-3 days depending on needs
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? I was feeding it 1/2 strength 12-4-5 grow nutes and I kept getting leaf burn so I flushed it and have since been making a tea using Fish hydrosylate and Kelp EWC
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? 6.5 in 6.2 out
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 70-80f  and normally 60% RH
    What size pots? 3 gal
    Any bugs? Look real close. few ants as Im in a outdoor shed but undersides of leaves are clean

Thanks for looking any suggestions is appreciated 

Attached Files:

2.  After reading your advice for rinodank I was planning on flushing with 7.0 tap water,  and maybe add a little dolomite lime.
    My tap water is about 8 out of the hose  can I just use that to flush till I get to 6.5 ? or is that to drastic a change  ?
    Thanks mmman

Yea, man... flush with that, it'll be perfect, wait and see. Simply run that through and check the run-off immediately as the first water runs through, and adjust from there. You'll probably be able to bring her right back to where she needs to be. Then, after this flush, move to further correction if the need arises with the next water through after she dries.

4. Oh, you got it made now, man. Your very welcome my friend.  :hello: