White fly problems please help asap

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by FILTHYKR3W4EVER, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I have a white fly problem with my two females and they are a a month into flowering and I don't know what to do. I've looked online and I've seen sprays and stuff but if I use the spray will it make my buds taste like shit and will It give me bud rot? Noticed over the past 4 or 5 days more keep popping up so I need to get this taken care of fast because its starting to affect my plants. im looking for experienced grow tips but any help is appreciated.i can send pics or more info if needed just let me know

2. Nematodes. Nematodes. Nematodes.

3. what are nematodes?and where do I get them or it or whatever??and how will they help me?

4. They are predators for any soil dwelling insect. You can probably find them online or at your local hydro shop. They come packaged in a sponge. You soak the sponge in water, water your soil and they will devour any insect that is in your soil. Cost me 25 bux. They won't harm you or the plant. They only feed on insects. Best money you can spend. Google nematodes to get a better understanding

5. Those flys are born in your soil and feed off your roots. Nematodes feed off of them. One sponge holds millions of nematodes. You can mix a gallon off the sponge then mix up however many gallons you'd like from there. Totally harmless, unless your an insect

6. Those buggers don't stand a chance

7. I had a friend who had a white fly problem in her garden and she got rid of them with ladybugs.

8. Thank you very much for the reply but I know lady bugs eat all kinds of pests do nematodes eat other kinds to ?

9. If you don't want to wait use Neem Oil, but not too close to harvest

10. Just anything in the soil. Those flys begin as a larva. Then I'll use neem oil to spray on the leaves to choke out the ones flying. The flyers don't live long regardless. You just gotta stop them from producing underneath the soil. And nematodes crush them. The neem oils is all around good for other critters also. Neem oil and nematodes will solve all of any pesty problem.

11. Is still have about 3 or 4 weeks til harvest is that to late to use the neem oil. Will it make the buds taste shitty if do use it?

12. Yes... Google nematodes please. Like I recomended

13. And neem oil

14. Alright I'm going to get nematodes and neem oil thanks for all the help and advice I will let you know how it works when I get it

15. You will not be disappointed, my friend. And they're super safe for us and them

16. i think any predator bugs you get will only hold back the infestation, not completely fix it. I would use azamax if i were you. its the bug catchall killer (cept for mites) and can be used during flowering.

goodluck whatever you choose to do

17. One million nematodes vs. some flys? Nematodes live off larva. Which means the insect can't produce offspring. The offspring doesn't live long regardless. But I'd use neem oil and spray foliage and surroundings just to choke others out faster. Problem solved. Everything is 100% natural. Which is good

18. Then the Neem kills the nematodes, by blocking up mouth and airways, if the nematodes haven't turned into another species by then....lol

You have 4 weeks to remove this infestation I'd go the NeeM route as that stills leaves 2 weeks as a safety zone, unless you may prefer the taste of Neem, I'd eat a nematode anyday.....ROFL

Both Nemo and Lady Bugs are a Great Defence Weapon but with time so short go the Neem Oil it's an assertive action ....lol
    Yellow card trick thats defensive

http://forum.grasscity.com/blogs/vostok/31912-yellow-card-trick.html

"V"

19. as a side issue I wonder if you can get a nemotode to eat all the roots from last grow
    that would save me a fortune