Why are my leaves curling up?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 967, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Plants 6 weeks into flower, strain is sour candy. Had this problem last time but with a fairly severe mg deficiency. Also grow skunk #1 which doesn't have this problem. Temps never get above 81 - 82, humidity stays between 45 - 60% RH (usually just above 50%)

Pics suck but you get the idea. The serrated tips have been curling up for a week or two. Whole leaves just started canoeing in the last couple of days

Attached Files:

2. Looks like heat stress although those temps arent too high.

3. Appears like a pretty damn normal healthy looking cannabis plant if you ask me..

4. Leaf edges curling up is usually due to heat/humidity too high and or Mag Def. Temps anywhere in the 80's is too high for indoor, especially if you're not running CO2..... If you can keep temps between 74-76 you will be well served.

5. Yup.. usually its heat stress... oddly your heat isnt super high. My plant is fine and my temp hits 100 degrees durring daytime. If your really worried, blow a fan on low DIRECTLY on it, the temp of the plant will be cooler than the surroundings.

6. I just freaked as i lost a lot of weed last grow after my plants did the same thing. I've been supplementing mag and haven't lost weed yet, harvesting in a week or so, all is well up in here.. :D

7. bump^

8. Your plant is trying to get rid of water that you fed it....believe it or not, perhaps due to a salt build up, or to heat stress or just plain over watering!...
    not to be confused with over watered plants in which the leaves veins stick out, I often gets this when I transplant my babies, or during their monthly flush
    relax and cool the room

peace
    "V"

9. Wouldn't think over watering, watered every 3rd day. salt build up yeah maybe. Temps seem fine. I put it down to mg def. as i run two strains and this only shows on one..