Want to dump her until i see her...?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 93TheHitStick, May 2, 2011.

1. I have been dating this chick for a while. Like 2 years now. Guess i was in love with her not sure anymore. I used to think she was perfect and shit. But lately she has put on weight and crap and sometimes she kinda grosses me out. She wants to get married and all that. And when she used to bring it up i would be like "yea mos def" But recently i am starting to think she is pretty serious. I took her virginity and shit too. I am pretty sure she is in love with me because she has given me permission to basically cheat on her when she is away at college. And she promises me she wont do stuff with other guys and she isn't a liar so i believe her. And i do love her on some level. But when shes not around i think "fuck no i'm not spending the rest of my life with this bitch" Then i see her and i change my mind lol. Do i need to just dump her? Like when i think of being without her ever i feel sad. But when i think of spending the rest of my life with her i feel caged in. I'm only 18. I wanna fuck a couple hundred girls before i get married.

2. #2 BLVCK ANGEL, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    Do what you MUST.
    That be all.

Nah srsly, Gross her the hell out, so she'll dump you and neither of you should have hard feelings.
    random suggestion

3. You probably shouldn't even be considering getting married for a few more years. And as far as dumping her goes, until someone better comes along, why not just stick it out?

4. Um,because that is leading her on and that's just fucked up.Karma is a bitch.

5. Lol funny thing is i have tried. Like i can't do anything to make her mad. Bet if i told her i wanted to have a threesome with her mom she would be like "ok lets ask her"

6. Haha!! (sigh)

This girl LUVS you,could be hard:D

7. have a threesome..with her mom and sister/cousin/bestfriend

and if she still wants you,say hello to all the pussy you can get with some guarenteed vaggie on the side;)

8. She wouldn't actually say yes bro. But she wouldn't get mad either. I routinely ask her to have a threesome with her sister. Fattest tits ever. She just laughs it off.

9. ask her how she feels about polygamy.

or just knock her up.

fuck man, i don't feel very helpful. maybe tell her what you told us about experiencing your life a little more before exclusivity?

10. i say just start having 3 ways, or ask her for an open relationship.
    OR you can just leave her if shes starting to piss you off. Because let's be honest most girls are really gullible if you want her back just say i love you.

11. Demand the most depraved sex acts and when she eventually says no use it as an excuse to break things off.

It's a win-win.

12. It's obvious to me that you don't actually care about this woman. Do her a favor and dump her.

13. ew you are a dating a fat girl?

14. sounds like a stage 5 clinger you got their buddy...good luck with that

15. Young love is nice, but when a couple in an immature relationship(I don't mean that in a bad way) begins to talk of marriage, and threesomes with their mom...I begin to worry.

You two will break up eventually, and you know it. If you aren't attracted to her, and she's okay with you cheating, what kind of a relationship is that? You could have a solid 10 that's dedicated to you emotionally and physically, supports you, and is an inspiration and guide for you.

Instead of indifference, pave your own way through life and find a woman that inspires you. The girl you're with now, obviously isn't her. You'll be doing both yourself and your girl a favor, because you don't love her.

16. #16 Berzerker42500, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011

Truth!

Plus,love is always better the second time around.I speak from experience.

I was with my first love for 4 years,then another year of seeing eachother off and on.I didn't think I could live without her,BUT at the same time I was so sick of her and I'll admit,I DID want to get with other girls although I never acted on that urge.

Then SHE was finally the one to break up with me.It took me awhile to get over it and I was devestated.I tried meeting new people but nothing ever worked out.2 years later after seeing her for the very last time,I FINALLY met someone who made me feel even better than she did.Sadly we broke up for a few months,but we are back together and things are pretty good.I can honestly say that she is everything I have ever wanted in a girl.She makes me feel things I've never felt before.

I thought I was in love once,but then I discovered TRUE love and man,it was nothing like I thought.You'll both be happier in the end.Yeah it'll suck dick at first,but it'll get better.My ex found someone better for her who makes her happy and so did I.

Good Luck with everything.

17. dont be a dick. drop her on her ass now. dont lead the poor girl on. try to be easy on her...dont fuck with her head and keep leading her on, thats just a dick move man.

18. this does not sound like someone in love...idk if it's just me but if I really loved a guy it would break my heart if he hooked up with another chick. o_O

this really shows how much you don't care about her...you should think about telling her how you feel. better sooner than later...you're just leading her on right now.

19. dump the bitch... in 2 weeks you wont give a fuck about the bitch no more, bitches come and go. your only 18 all you need is pussy from all the broads possible, and money and gifts food things of that sort if your into milkin broads too. you got plenty of time to be married and hate life when your older...

ps. no broad is AWAY at college and not getting fucked. 3 things in life are certain.. death, taxes, and broads get fucked.. dont be naive, dump her

20. Lol shes not having sex bro. She was a super prude before i met her. Guess i should break up with her. Lol maybe i should show her this thread and that will cheer her up idk. I figure i will wait a couple of months till she goes back. Then i will tell her we have changed and grown apart and blah blah blah.