Update on "OKay so here it goes....(long)"

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gallery piece, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Okay a few months back i posted on here and those of you that read it saw my current situation: I am in love with my best friend. How cliche lol. So I haven't told my friend although i came very close to doing it on Wednesday we had a "moment" but right then my mom called and (( and she found my stash of weed in my room which is another long story)) so i hurried home. So lately i have been getting hints from my friend liek she knows whats up for example

2 weeks ago:

Gallery Piece: ITs so hard to tell someone your in love with them when you really mean it
    Bestfried: But if you really maen it, it shoudlnt be that hard.
    Gallery PIece: WEll its hard to grow the pair to confess yoru undying love forso meone especially if the other person doesnt know
    Bestfriend: well when someone is inlove they should tell the other person the sooner the better, i mean you neve rknwo what kind of reaction you'll get
    Gallery Piece: Rejection
    Bestfriend: or maybe not

and then ...-- silence ---

last week she was telling me about how she wouldnt mind running off with me to live in europe. and the way she was ytalking about her realtionship with her boyfriend was as if she was doubting it, and looking for me to give her more reason too.

and now shes gotten into the habit of not being completely dressed when i am around and calling me into the bathroom when she is showering jsut to make some silly comment. not to mention the subject of lesbianism has been coming up alot between us, i am starting to think this sort of stuff might be buliding up for her too but i dont know for sure.

no to mention we went to the beach the other day and she went topless and was kinda rubbing it in my face kept making little comments here and there about her boobs >.>, asked me to rub lotion on her back, and legs, ehhhhh talk about a tease

its never been so hard for me to share the bed with someone and fight the feeling of just rolling over on top and going at it >.<...

is it jjst me or does she want some of this gallery piece lol
    am i reading the signs wrong?

grasscity what do i do lol i know the final dsay is up to me and theres not really much to say but i just wanted to vent and see what you think about it.

2. well, as a dude I'd say those are some pretty major signals there. I don't know the nature of your relationship, since your best friends, but it seems to me shes making it fairly obvious that she wants you.

3. yeah i i see the signals there, have it been someone else i would have already made a "move", but our relationship is sometimes a bit flirty but all those things mentioned above have been in complete seriousness

4. #4 K i n e t i c, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    I say you go for it and tell her. You will regret it forever if you are in love with her and you let her get away. Tell her that you respect her relationship with her bf and you're not trying to wreck it, but that you just had to tell her how you feel. It will make you feel a lot better and it puts the ball in her court and takes the pressure off of you. I know it's easier said than done but when you have another moment like you described, just say it. Explain how you feel and hopefully she will feel the same way and you guys can go from there. If she says no, then at least you were honest with her and yourself and you can move on.

5. i read your other post and imo you should just let her know that you are interested in her rmore than a firned, i woudlnt say jump to the gun and tell her your In love with her but somethign around those lines