When she asked if I loved her.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 9, 2012.

1. This girl is my ex right now but this is just a mini story. So...I was chillin at her house on the couch watchin The Matrix and while Neo was kicking ass she said "Do you love me?" Pause. I've been dating this girl for 3 months and she asks this question? I answered with no hesitation "No." Now at this moment I felt like a douchebag but it was completely honest.

She then gets mad and moves to another couch. I'm like..."I'm just not in love with you at this point in our relationship" Then she says, "Well, thanks for leading me on." Pause. How does one "lead someone on" in regards to loving them..

But, yeah...her mom drove us home it was awkward as shit. We dated for 3 more weeks and I started acting distant and then she broke up with me. She then approached me saying how she just wanted a "break" but i rejected her.

2. how old are you two and by the sounds of it she comes off as being immature, dont rush or force love it will turn out to be shitty. maybe some stuff youve said or have done has given her the wrong impression? i dunno man girls interpret stuff A LOT different than us guys do a majority of the time... especially when it comes to kissing and sex for most girls.
    a lot of girls think that because a guy "wants" them then they are some way special to that guy... blah blah blah, sex is usually a totally different ballpark for girls than guys.

but for the most part she sounds immature

3. always gets a priceless response, even if you mean it...tell her you love her then ask for a sammich with no crust, stat