What Should I Make of This? Texting Game

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Gooner, Jul 29, 2012.

1. So I have been texting this girl that I work with very frequently. But recently, we have been having trouble texting through our phones. She occasionally will not get one of the messages I send. For example, one Thursday night, we were texting when out of no where, she stopped. I didn't think anything of it, just thought she was busy. Well, the weekend came and went, but on Sunday night, I get a text from her asking if I was working the next day. I thought to myself, 'wow finally she texted back" when the next day, she mentions that I never responded to her the other day (Thursday night). She said that she had thought I was the one who was busy, and then I just forgot about it; when I had originally thought the same thing. But SHE was the one who texted again, and initiated us talking again.

Fast forward to yesterday. We were texting, when all of a sudden she stops texting me during the middle of the afternoon. As a side note, she had asked me to cover her shift today, which I happily agreed to. So I am sitting up at work, still haven't received a text from her (again thinking she was too busy to reply to my previous message) when I get a text from her saying, "Thanks for taking my shift" I replied by saying "It's not a problem. Embarrassing, but did you reply to my text last night?" This was just to make sure the same thing hadn't happened again. She replies, "Are you kidding....." and sends me a screenshot of 4 unanswered messages that she had sent me, and ends it with, "A lot....". I received 3 of them, but apparently my replies didn't send. Which made it look like I was ignoring her.

So blades, my question is this. This girl sent me 4 different messages even though I hadn't responded to the 1st. How should I read into this? Oh and this chick is sexy as hell, and we have become really good friends over the summer. Is she into me?

2. She wants to have your babies.

3. It's quite simple.

This "girl" wants to use your body as an incubator for its alien offspring to create a hybrid of human/alien DNA to create a super species combining the best of both species.

It is up to you to make the decision that will help mankind in these dire times.

The whole world is watching you. Make the right choice.

4. shes might be playing games bro... dont have a lot of good bits to go on.

5. I mean she probably likes you. It's hard to say whether she wants your junk or just simply wants to be friends with you since you haven't really given us anything to go on. I'd kind of be pissed if my buddy stopped texting me randomly twice in a row.

But yeah bro, switch your cell phone provider. Verizon is the shit, yo.

And how does she send a screenshot of her texts? What phone does she have that allows her to do this? Because I've never heard of it. And I'm thinking you're a troll because of this.

6. [quote name='"xpixiex"']

And how does she send a screenshot of her texts? What phone does she have that allows her to do this? Because I've never heard of it. And I'm thinking you're a troll because of this.[/quote]

You can do this with any of the iPod touches or iPhones.. you just press the home button and top button at the same time and it saves a screen shot in your photos :) pretty neat

7. I realize there isn't much info. That would require a whole different story, it would be quite interesting actually. It's quite long though

8. She wants your penis.
    Simple as that, she wants it, so stick it in. Rep if you post a nude photo of her :p

9. [quote name='"xpixiex"']Verizon is shit, yo.[/quote]

Fixed it for you.

10. Story time. /thread

11. Texting is some linear, static, shallow shit and it will get you no where and no pussy unless you use is to set-up a chilling time. And right now she probably has 4 other guys she texts.

12. that's why I don't text a girl im interested in. well, what do you want to do with her? make her your girlfriend or just a fast bangaroo? I'd say if you want her to be your girlfriend you gotta call her. hang out and get to know her. texting a girl just prolongs things and makes it awkward. its like you wanting to get into her pants but you're never going in for the kill.