Jerking off while driving

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by reefercrazyness, May 25, 2012.

1. Who has done it?

2. I've never jerked off to completion while driving...

But there have been some times I've gotten hard while driving and gave it a few rubs. Just to be honest

:rolleyes:

3. I've gotten head, thats about it.

4. brb gonna go past the speed limit driving backwards while jerking my dick.

5. [quote name='"JeetJeet"']brb gonna go past the speed limit driving backwards while jerking my dick.[/QUOTE]

That's a hot way to live.

6. All I've often while driving is a shitty, short OTP handjob, no completion. May need to try rubbing one out.

7. Useful advise from a guy who does it all the time : Wear a condom.

8. Ive Busted in girls mouth while I was driving helps if your car is auto....

But no op wtf ?

9. thanks for a great idea. hope i don't crash on my way into work tomorrow.

10. Masturbating while driving on the road is my most extreme pervert act.

The fact that I'm jacking off in what is "semi-public", is a great rush for me. Sometimes I would look at other drivers straight in their face while jacking off. And I think to myself,

"Those people have no fucking idea..."

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. [quote name='"GGrass"']Masturbating while driving on the road is my most extreme pervert act.

The fact that I'm jacking off in what is "semi-public", is a great rush for me. Sometimes I would look at other drivers straight in their face while jacking off. And I think to myself,

"Those people have no fucking idea..."[/QUOTE]

Lmao ^

12. sounds dangerous.

and what if you accidentally bust on your shoes????

13. [quote name='"GGrass"']Masturbating while driving on the road is my most extreme pervert act.

"Those people have no fucking idea..."[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't your hand/arm movements give you away?

14. That's why I say 'Wear a condom'.

15. you should look in some hot chicks eyes on day.....then blow your load on the window...then speed off lmao

16. Simple, small movements. Not a vigorous jacking, as you would normally do in your bathroom.

--

The essence of jacking off while driving is at being private, while on the public.

So you really should find a way to feel comfortable with your dick out of your pants... you shouldn't feel like,

'Oh my god, what if the guy in the other car sees me jacking off?'

--

You should feel completely secure in your car. You should feel confident that the car will give you 100% protection against people's eyes...

Once you've achieved this level of comfort, then you can really enjoy the essence of jacking off in semi public.

17. [quote name='"GGrass"']

You should feel completely secure in your car. You should feel confident that the car will give you 100% protection against people's eyes...[/QUOTE]

Lol good luck stopping next to trucks with suspension lifts hahaha

18. Yeah... that's the idea.

--

I've seen some pretty girls while jacking off and driving, but haven't had the chance to look at them and cum at the same time.

--

Before the moment of ejaculation, I must make sure I have a clear road in front of me... with least amount of distraction.

Because no matter how you look at it, jacking off while driving is a dangerous activity.

19. I know...

That's why I have a jacket nearby... in case I pass by a truck or a bus.

--

Choose the road wisely when you jack and drive.

It's pointless to do that on a busy road. It's much better to jack and drive on a quiet country road.

But sometimes you WANT the attention... but you don't want to be seen... so what you do is do it at night...

And your window film should be at least 60% tinted...

--

Observe your car from the outside during various times of the day.

Place an object on the driver's seat, see if you can see the object from the outside.

Observe from various angles, and various heights.

Learn which angles are secure, and which angles are not.

Then you will know how visible, or invisible you are when you're in the car...