pre paid credit card

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by _linux_, Sep 24, 2010.

1. what prepaid credit cards work with the attitude because i don't want to use my personal credit card anyone have a suggestion also looking at Mr Nice Seeds Critical Mass anyone grow this strain before?

2. I use Gifts2go for Attitude purchases they sell them at Walgreens there Yellow with gifts on them.They come in 25,50,100 dollar domination's.It's the only card I know of that requires no information and allows international payment. Smokey

3. #3 robsta, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    What gift cards does the 'Tude accept? I need something I can pick up from HEB, Walmart, etc. I'm afraid I will get one that can not be used for international purchases... I know it's stupid question but most gift cards say "purchases can be made in the US." (sorry for thread jack)

Edit - I think Smokey answered my question. See what happens when you get high folks, you get distracted.

4. Yeah, I'm in the same situation right now. I bought a card not knowing they changed the rules since the last time I bought seeds... Thanks for the help.

5. The vanilla card was a no go for me. The walgreens gift2g0 card worked though