cannabisseeds.com/420 scammer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by GentillyCreole, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Avoid doing business with cannabisseeds.com. At first, I thought it was just me, but now I am finding out there are lots of others who have ordered from this company and never received their orders or if they did, the seeds were sterile and would not germinate or crushed during shipment. Here is my experience with them:

I ordered seeds from them in February of this year and have never received them. I realize there is little I can do to resolve the matter as the vendor will not respond to my emails but I hope to make others aware of him. I waited until April to send an email regarding nonreceipt. The first response said the order was sent out on March 25 (more than a month after order was placed) to the delivery address and that I should wait a couple of days. I was also told that if the order did not arrive within the next couple of days to send another email which I did, again and again, finally, I got a response that said the order was shipped the day after it was received--very different from what was first told (which was more than a month's difference according to the vendor). Since then, I have never received a response even though I have emailed several times. I know I was ripped off and would like to help others to avoid the same results--great prices--sounds good--great selection--no product. At first he only took cash payments, now he is taking credit cards only--which means more people will get ripped off. Warn everybody about them--save your money and oder your seeds from someone else.

2. I can say from experience (bad experience) that I got ripped by Cannabisseeds.com scam . I too thought there prices seemed to be awesome so why not give it a try I mean 40 buck for 2 10 packs of the strain of you choice and a pack of 10 feminized white widows what a deal right. so I ordered in nov. of last year and they promptly took my payment and I promptly waited. A few days latter they sent me a confirmation email that said they shipped the beans but the address they showed had my apt # transposed instead of 807 it said 708 and I know for a fact that I didn't make that mistake I was very careful when typing. So after several (like 5 or 6) emails with no response I sent a rather nasty email that said roughly if you dont send me my shit I'm gona blast your sight on every forum I can find so guess what I finally got an email saying and I quote …….no worries the correction has been made. So I waited some more and of course they never shipped or what ever, and I never got another response back from those bitch ass fools. So let this be a lesson to all of yall don't buy shit from those scamming bastards over at Cannabisseeds.com scam they will bend you over and if they have anything to say about it the can pm me otherwise fuck those wanker crooks Cannabisseeds.com scam:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

3. No wonder they have a bad rep.