just placed an order with Attitude Seed Bank...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by The Legend, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Got myself...

- 5 Feminized Reserva Privada - Snowcap Romulan

- 5 Feminized DNA Genetics - Kushberry (Oregon Blueberry x Cali OG Kush)

- 10 Feminized Green House Indica Lover Variety Pack - El Nino, Great White Shark, AMS, Church, & Lemon Skunk (2 of each)

The I got the following for free...

- 1 Feminized Gigabud seed

- 1 Feminized Purple Lady seed

- 1 Feminized Super Lemon Haze

- 5 regular G13 Labs - Super Skunk

I'll post more when they arrive...

2. Damn, how much did that cost you?

Your gonna have quite some ladys.

3. dude....IM FUCKIN JEALOUS....hope your green thumb does those seeds justice cuz they sound DELICIOUS

4. After much reading and nervousness I placed my first order with Attitude. In 8 days after ordering they were in my mailbox. 10 N.L. 10. Aurora Indica and I received 1 Fem White Widow and 5 Super Skunk for free. Great seed bank :hello:

5. Hey Legend i just ordered from that seed bank today too.

Got myself 5-femmed Alaskan Ice from GreenHouse,and 5 Femmed Trainwreck from Greenhouse.

lets see who gets there seeds first.

6. Thanks man! It only cost me about $220 with GUARENTEED STEALTH SHIPPING + a T-shirt...cheap in my book!!! Keep in mind all seeds are feminized and that I'll only have to start one seed of each strain everytime and the just take cuts!

Hahaha I have a few decades of experience to help but we'll see what happends lol :D

Nice to hear man, how are those lovely ladies doing?

Awesome man, I too am interested to see who recieves their order first so make sure to post back in this thread as soon as your order arrives!!!

Did you get any freebies with your order?

7. #7 ssd, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009

Great! Right now the girls are relaxing in a few warm Bounty's. Can't wait to see them basking under a warm HPS :)

8. #8 valleyhempz, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    Just got an e-mail from them saying my orders being processed and will be shipped in 1-3 days that means it will be in the mail monday-wensday.

1 femmed giga bud and the 5 free g13 thai skunk i beleive?

9. Hey lengend i just tracked my order it got sent out today 02/16/09 so i estimate 7-10 busniess days. next wensday at the latest or friday.

10. Mine were the sent same day!!!

I'm getting pretty stoked on my order, especially after seeing Attitude's full page ad in the new April edition of High Times (08 Cannabis Cup Coverage)!!!

11. Legend and update on my seeds, they have been passed off to overseas postal service in the united states. im thinking ill get mine saturday or monday, i bet yours got sent overseas this way too. i bet you will get yours first with me a day later.

12. Ordered late on 2/12:

White Label Seeds Double Gum

Sensi Seeds Shiva Shanti II

High Quality Seeds Afghani Hindu Kush

Free:

G13 Thai Super Skunk

Gigabud Fem

Received today (2/18)

That's super fast, especially with a Gov't holiday on Monday...

I went for the stealth T-Shirt option, it was an excellent transaction...pain free, worry free....all in breeder packs

....and the T-Shirt is pretty damn cool as well.

Attitude has all my future business from this day forward :hello:

13. ur the 1st person that i have seen to post they have gotten the shirt, nice i ordered last night, went same way with the t-shirt and all. is the tshirt some random design or from the company attitude?
    tis is what i ordered

1 Pack: Nirvana New Purple Power
    1 Pack: Nirvana Seeds Blue Mystic
    1 Pack: Nirvana Northern Lights

Got Free

FREE G13 LABS THAI SUPER SKUNK 5 Reg SEEDS
    1 X FREE GIGABUD FEMINIZED SEED Worth £8

14. #14 HarvesterOfBud, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Well, not sure if it's random or whatever...and I'm not sure if it's against policy to tell here....but...

....na....I won't tell....lol

I was expecting maybe a plain white t-shirt, or something weird

But, this shirt I'll wear

15. my order was just shipped, so i guess ill find out son :)

16. i placed an order on feb 8th and it arrived in 10 days to oregon.

5xSour P Feminized
    5xBarneys Farm Red Diesel Feminized
    5xG13 Labs Purple Lady Feminized

and freebies were
    FREE G13 LABS POWER SKUNK 5 Reg SEEDS
    1 X FREE WHITE WIDOW FEMINIZED SEED
    + 1 X FREE PURE POWER FEM SEED
    + 1 X FREE PURPLE LADY FEMINIZED SEED

great place to order from.

17. thats what i like to hear, im so looking forward to this :)

18. :eek::eek:

I was looking at the red diesel... looked pretty damn good. You should do a grow journal man!

I cant wait to order my seeds :)

19. im dying waiting lol, i have my blue prints for the room writen down, its like an essay, with everything i have, need, need to get, etc... i just got started on the space it should be done soon, just waitin on the seeds :)

20. Could that T-shirt package fit in the smallest PO Box (3x5)? Is it a soft package or a stiff box?