theattitudeseedbank.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by clake08, Nov 30, 2008.

1. I just recently ordered 10 Auto AK-47 X Auto Hindu Kush seeds from this site. They seemed legit, they offered safe discreet shippment with order tracking. I just wanted other's opinions and past experiences with this site and whether they were good.

2. My question too :hello:

3. I only ordered them yesterday. So no, but I read good reviews on other sites and shit. It looks legit and has secure on-line ordering which is a plus. Check out the site www.theattitudeseedbank.com

4. Dear Corey,

Order 22467/291108/58 status has been updated to... PROCESSING

Tracking Info "If Opted for": ly422848655gb

Your order will be shipped either same day or up to 3 days taking into account weekends & public holidays, we do not email to confirm shipping, most orders take 1 to 3 days in the UK and between 6 to 10 working days internationally

However If you have any questions about your order, send an email to or simply reply to this message. Or call us on 01473 724698 or 0044 1473 724698 or US 0011 1473 724698

The tracking link is located on the top right side of our homepage.
    Or you can visit http://track.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track?catId=500185 and insert your tracking number
    You can also visit www.usps.com and insert your tracking number

Please note tracking number will only register once shipped and as stated above this can take up to 3 days

THE ATTITUDE
    http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk
    www.theattitudeseedbank.co.uk

This is what they replied to my e-mail. It seems pretty official to me

5. If you've grown these seeds before how much did you yield? I just want a basic preview of what i'll be working with

6. Or any successful order purchases would be cool too. Thanks dudes

7. can i lie on my name for the billing details?

8. I don't see why not, but regardless of the name on the purchase for billing details any issues would be held against the card holder so it's kind of pointless plus they provide discreet shipment.

9. but if youreally think about it how can you get in trouble for seeds comin to your house if it doesnt have your name on it.... that would make it so easy for som1 to get som1 else arrested...

10. i did it and on my statement it says the attitude incorpora, but on the websites faqs it says it will read attitude gifts

11. mine said "Attiude gifts" but i also use a prepaid visa gift credit card

12. Sick. From order date to shipment was received at your house how long did you think it took? They said it'd take my order 7-14 days. Did you get the free t-shirt tee?

13. i got the express international shipping with t shirt. mine said it will take 1-3 days to ship and 7+ to get here

14. Yeah so it ends up being about the same roughly. What kind of seeds did you purchase? You get any of the freebies?

15. i ordered a 10 pack of GHS mix variety the one with great white shark, lemon skunk, trainwreck, white rhino, and cheese. then i got a 5 pack of fem alaskan ice. so i got the free 5 power skunks, 1 free fem durban poison, and 1 free fem northernlights. so i got like 22 seeds for about 120.00

16. just wanna say ATTITUDE ROCKS!!! i got my full order today, and those silly gooses.... i ordered 10 TW fems, and they sent me 20!!! haha.... hollllla....

+ 1 free femm'ed, durban poison, and NL...

and then i got 10 power skunk for free too... but those arent femm'd

17. when did you order them?

18. That's dope. I got a 10 pack of the Auto AK-47 X Auto Hindu Kush. It came with the 5 free G13 Labs Power Skunk seeds and one Free Durban Poison too along with a tee. I just checked my order tracking and it said it's been process to ship today

19. TW? That's sick. From the day you ordered it how long did you think it took? Do you live in the US?

20. yah i live in US, from Date i placed the order... some arrived within like 10 days... and i got the TW and stuff like... 14 days after... maybe 15....

pretty standard.... they say 1-3 days to process and 6-10 to ship international..... sooo...... including non-business days, they about matched their description