CannabisSeeds.com Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Sloppy G, Dec 16, 2007.

1. CannabisSeeds.com:
    This site is great if you want cheap seeds that produce easy going plants and some pretty good chronic. They dont get too big but the colas are pretty big. But dont expect a real 'G-13', 'WW', 'Hindu Kush', or Juicy Fruit plant if you buy those strains. You'll get coss-bred imitations that still gets you blazed. Great for beginners.

This site offers seeds from $15 to $30 USD which is much cheaper than most seed sites. They also offer packs of 15 seeds instead of the regular 10 (Which doesnt really matter much, but it's still 50% more seeds). Had 70% famale ratio and germinated 7 of 10 seeds using the cup of water method.

The only problem is that they dont have true White Widow, G-13.. They must have crossed the original strains with their own.. Although there is some variation in the way their different strains grow.. overall size, yield, appearance and potency is nearly the same for the different strains (at least between WW, G-13, HK and Juicy Fruit).

For the listed strains, grown in 10-inch (2 gal.) pots of soil, the buds stay pretty small (like the size of popcorn kernels) but they DO fill up pretty nicely toward the 13th-14th week. All harvested in just a little over 14 weeks from sprout to harvest.

Using 400W HPS (with approx. 1 plant/sq. ft.); average yield was close to 1 dry ounce (32g dry to be exact) per plant. The largest yielder was WW at 36g dried and was 22 in. tall at harvest.

They really like Fox Farms Ocean Forest but grew pretty slowly in vegetation because they didnt get fertilized enough. Two of the plants that were in Miracle Gro +Time Control grew much faster for the first 3-4 weeks but then started getting nute burned (1 of them almost died), but after being flushed with 3-5 gal. distilled water, plants didnt have anymore problems with that.

Miracle Gro was great fertilizer during veg; A mix of Fox Farms Tiger Bloom and Shultz All Purpose Plant Food and SuperThrive during flowering up till 2-3 days before harvest worked fine too.

In about 5 days they were pretty dry and weighed about 45% of their fresh weight when cut into 6-inch buds and dried upside down in a cardboard box with two large vent holes cut out of either end. After being bagged up in ZipLoc breatheable sandwich bags and then sealed in ZipLoc Freezer bags, they stop losing weight, but they should be dried till they're at about 25% of their fresh weight before smoking.

The smoke is suprisingly smooth but still hits hard. 2 hits off a 0.4g bowl of the WW (cs007) gets me pretty blown for a couple hours. Its a real nice head high with no paranoia AT ALL.

RATING: 3 OUT OF 5

2. I've noticed this a lot at various sites. They have a lot of strains that seem promising, but in reality have ripped off the genetics, or made their own hybrid that isn't stablized yet.

Cheap yes, you gotta do some looking for a quality pheno though. Many of them can't tell you lineage either, i tend to stay clear but i'm more interested in purity rather than just a good smoke.

With that said, THANK YOU for the report !

3. nice, indoor or outdoor?

4. indoor - soil

5. thats nice, good job.

6. I wouldn't buy from that place - just doesn't seem right. jmo

7. Hey how many times have you ordered from cannabissseeds.com?? are their feminized seeds legit?? I just find it really odd that their prices are soooo much better. You can get 20 seeds for $20....

8. Yeah, I just got my order of seeds from them today. Hope everything is safe? Has anyone been a long time customer of them in the US?

9. anybody else got comments on this bank

10. CannabisSeeds.com seeds are crap!

11. some seed strain that i buy are bad et dont germinate (JH, BB) but other like afgani and even the free ww feminize germinate very weel and i got all femele with all the seed i try (about 10), for the price try your luck

12. Yeah I have a comment. Whomever orders from these guys or fall for any websites like theirs, deserved to be ripped off. Use just a tiny bit common sense and you won't get ripped.

13. I say avoid them at all costs there are lots of other companies out there. I got ripped off by them and so have lots of others. I just sent an email this morning to them again and I doubt they will respond--they usually don't. I think they fill some orders but not all and I think their stealth sucks. I know of people who have received crushed seeds from them others received nothing at all plus their germination rates when and if you do get your seeds is really crappy. Save your money and order from someone else.

14. I guess there is really no need to respond to such an idiot like you.

15. I got some ww seeds package was open but seeds where intact. Not 1 of them gerninated try papertowel tried cup of water and planted some in soil nothing. If its too good to be true probably is:mad:

16. So what you expect of "Company" for offer seeds by 20$ ,same seeds what resellers can got by 60$.

See what Soma do ... he says Laud and Clear by which price you can got his seeds.
    Soma Seeds Wholesale & Retail Pricelist

If you want really big bulk then should contact him ... big batch is 2000 seeds +

Fem seeds you can buy in big batches but price is 2-3euro/2,5-4,0$ per seed.
    So how you can believe in his offers.

Also if Im not wrong, I think I saw today cannabisseeds domain at sedo.co.uk (domain bourse) who are on SELLING for some $$$$.

17. Well folks an expensive lesson learned here ,if it sounds too good to be true then believe me it ain't this seed bank [PUKE},ripped me for $120,just recently fck em .
    They will not answer emails for the life of me.If anyone in the UK has there real address can you PM it to me please I have a package for them!!the pieces of shit that they are.
    THESE BUNCH ARE NOTING BUT THIEVES......

18. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
    STAY AWAY FROM THEM THIER FEMS ARE NOT FEM SEEDS I GOT 50% MALES
    LOUSY GERM RATE 50% ALSO THE SMOKE IS OK BAD YEILD THOUGH
    I TRIED WW AND VERY DISAPPOINTED
    I SAY SPEND A LITTLE MORE SOMEWHERE ELSE THERE ARE PLENTY OF PLACES TO CHOOSE FROM :smoking::smoking:

19. [cannabisseeds.com are crap got 62 seeds not one any good and iv'e been buying seeds for 10 years.do not get back to emails phone number is a house phone ,iv'e never had bad seeds like the seeds from cannabisseeds.com QUOTE=Sloppy G;2085419]CannabisSeeds.com:
    This site is great if you want cheap seeds that produce easy going plants and some pretty good chronic. They dont get too big but the colas are pretty big. But dont expect a real 'G-13', 'WW', 'Hindu Kush', or Juicy Fruit plant if you buy those strains. You'll get coss-bred imitations that still gets you blazed. Great for beginners.

This site offers seeds from $15 to $30 USD which is much cheaper than most seed sites. They also offer packs of 15 seeds instead of the regular 10 (Which doesnt really matter much, but it's still 50% more seeds). Had 70% famale ratio and germinated 7 of 10 seeds using the cup of water method.

The only problem is that they dont have true White Widow, G-13.. They must have crossed the original strains with their own.. Although there is some variation in the way their different strains grow.. overall size, yield, appearance and potency is nearly the same for the different strains (at least between WW, G-13, HK and Juicy Fruit).

For the listed strains, grown in 10-inch (2 gal.) pots of soil, the buds stay pretty small (like the size of popcorn kernels) but they DO fill up pretty nicely toward the 13th-14th week. All harvested in just a little over 14 weeks from sprout to harvest.

Using 400W HPS (with approx. 1 plant/sq. ft.); average yield was close to 1 dry ounce (32g dry to be exact) per plant. The largest yielder was WW at 36g dried and was 22 in. tall at harvest.

They really like Fox Farms Ocean Forest but grew pretty slowly in vegetation because they didnt get fertilized enough. Two of the plants that were in Miracle Gro +Time Control grew much faster for the first 3-4 weeks but then started getting nute burned (1 of them almost died), but after being flushed with 3-5 gal. distilled water, plants didnt have anymore problems with that.

Miracle Gro was great fertilizer during veg; A mix of Fox Farms Tiger Bloom and Shultz All Purpose Plant Food and SuperThrive during flowering up till 2-3 days before harvest worked fine too.

In about 5 days they were pretty dry and weighed about 45% of their fresh weight when cut into 6-inch buds and dried upside down in a cardboard box with two large vent holes cut out of either end. After being bagged up in ZipLoc breatheable sandwich bags and then sealed in ZipLoc Freezer bags, they stop losing weight, but they should be dried till they're at about 25% of their fresh weight before smoking.

The smoke is suprisingly smooth but still hits hard. 2 hits off a 0.4g bowl of the WW (cs007) gets me pretty blown for a couple hours. Its a real nice head high with no paranoia AT ALL.

RATING: 3 OUT OF 5[/QUOTE]