****Synthetic urine****

Discussion in 'Security' started by RO76, Mar 23, 2011.

1. #1 RO76, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
    Hey guys, I would like you to share your experience with synthetic urine.
    I have found 2 products online: "QUICK FIX " and "PERFECTURINE" At this moment I am leaning towards QUICK FIX
    (because of many positive feedback online).
    QUICK FIX :Quick Fix Urine
    PERFECTURINE:PerfectUrine.com - Clean Urine Samples Guaranteed to Pass a Drug Test or Screening

Please share your experience with any of those two or maybe some other products.

P.S. DO NOT POST HERE ABOUT DETOX PRODUCTS AND URINE DILUTING TECHNIQUES,I am not interested .I am looking for a feedback on the product which can be used urgently when you only have an hour (at best) notice to take a test.
    P.P.S. Information on clean urine storage(preservation) techniques are welcome.

2. Quick Fix works, I worked at a National park for the government, saved me 6 times, you wont regret it, passed tests for a temp agency as well

3. Did they test "your urine" right on the spot or send it to the lab?(concerned about temperature reading)

4. I used quick fix to pass a test for a job. It works like a charm and it comes with a heating pad to keep it warm while you wait. Just pop it in the microwave rubberband the heating pad and your good to go. theres a temp guage at the bottom of the squirt bottle so you know its body temp thats the first thing they will check immediately as you give them the sample. Just make sure you have it concealed well but not so well it takes forever to get it out and get the stuff in the cup. good luck i know its nerve racking

5. quick fix worked for me by passing a gc/ms lab grade test,buy separate heat pad though
    as the one that comes with it isnt upto the job.

6. i used quick fix by spectrum labs to pass a ua at waste management very good and easy :) pain in the ass to have tucked next to your sack though haha

7. #7 RO76, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
    Spectrum labs quick fix and one in the link above(on the bottom of the web page they said that they are not spectrum labs) are looks exactly the same on the picture. I hope those are the same products?
    P.S.Spectrum lab sells 3oz bottle for a higher price ($5 extra..),2oz is the same price.
    P.P.S.They (spectrum labs) sell Canadian quick fix and regular Quick fix, any idea what is the difference??

8. its all lab brewed piss they should work the same

9. Quick Fix it is.

10. Quick fix works for me. Been using it for almost five years now

11. there is one state in america where you get a differnt test aswell (oregon) i think.
    you have to keep up dating the bottle every so often as they try to combat synthetic
    urine and other ways of cheating, so just phone the company and ask if it is the most
    up to date bottle you can get-- you see the differnt numbers on the boxes; ie - 5.7.2
    its just synthetic urine evolving to beat the tests.

12. Yea ,they said if it was made in 09 or before, that"urine" no longer safe(will fail the test)
    One that I got is 5.7 .

13. ya beat me to it make sure its fresh piss lol. You will need 2 handwarmers to get it to warm enough temp. urine luck!!

14. what site should i order quickfix from?

15. hey anyone know somethin that cleans you out quick? im not planning on smoking after so just something to clean me for a one time use

16. #16 RO76, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
  17. this is nice thanks for making this thread i always wondered if those actually worked...hopefully i wont ever need to take a damn "drug" test ever again!

PUFFER

18. I got my Quick fix today . Very fast shipping . Bottle is small 60ml (2oz), but as long as I remember correctly they do not ask for much on the test .Usually those specimen cups at the test facilities are about 120-180ml(4-6oz).And they only ask for half or 1/3 of it to be full.

19. Yeah unfortunately those forward thinkin bastards give you more than enough for one test but not enough for two, damn gotta buy that second kit.

20. That thing comes with some coupons :buy 3 and get 4th one free and 10% off towards future purchase . If you think that you might get tested 3 or more times a year or so then you should probably get 4 for the price of 3...
    P.S.I am fucking high as a kite at this moment......:smoke: