Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ATTN - PLEASE READ: Regarding Seasoned Tokers and complaints about this forum

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by *guest, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We've had quite a few threads lately complaining about the amount of moved/deleted threads in this forum.

I'd just like to clear up some things for everybody...

We understand that there are problems with this forum. Personally I think the main problem comes from the ambiguity of the title/description.
    Because we have Apprentice Tokers and Seasoned Tokers, people who want to ask a question think they can decide between the two depending on how long they've smoked or who they want answers from.
    This forum is not for questions about weed. It's not for questions about drug tests. It's not for sharing your stories about how you got high at school or how your mom found your bong.

This forum is for our older members who have been smoking for a long time to come and "share their vast knowledge of the herb and discuss their adventures with Mary Jane" as the description says.

Looking through the deleted threads, I'm not seeing any that fit that description...

Now, as I said, I get that there are problems with the name/description of this forum and people not understanding it correctly.

Some changes to the forums are in the works that will hopefully fix problems like this.

When those changes will come and what they will be, I don't know for sure.
    I can say that I hope the changes will include a sort of "General Marijuana Discussion/Questions" type of forum and maybe changing the name/description of this forum to make it more clear who it's for and what belongs here.

In the meantime, we need some patience from you guys. We also need you to read the forum description very carefully before you post.
    If there is any chance that your thread may not belong here or it may fit better somewhere else, then please don't post it here. If you're not sure, you're welcome to send a PM and ask.

I think I've explained everything pretty well here, so I really don't want to see anymore threads complaining about things being deleted/moved in this forum.
    Those threads are only going to be deleted anyway and may result in a warning for posting pointless threads, since I've already told you not to do it right here. :poke:

Have questions/concerns/comments? Send me a PM. :wave:

Thanks for listening blades. :D

2. Bump -

A REMINDER

ALL Questions belong in Apprentice Tokers.

ALL DRUG TESTING OR DETOX THREADS BELONG IN APPRENTICE TOKERS.

And once again, PLEASE read the forum descriptions AND do a search to see if your topic already exists before starting a new thread.

Thanks.

3. Bumping again because we're still experiencing issues with folks posting stuff in here that REALLY doesn't belong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.