Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zion - New 30in Tri Label Rasta RooR

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by debauch, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Zion - New 30in Tri Label Rasta RooR. 7mm walls, diffusor, ice notches. green, red and yellow rasta labels. 510$ from Sugar Daddys in Boston. milk shots and video soon. this thing came with a huge ass RooR party bowl (18mm), but im using my 18-14 converter diffusor with my ashcatcher. my second hit off this thing made me cough hard enough that i puked.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. holy SHIT this thing just kicked my ass! :eek: i am so stoned right now haha :smoke: kickass

3. Holy shit bro,thats an awesome peice!! Im goin to sugar daddys in the next few days and might get a roor bong if I get enough xmas cash. Thanks for recommending the shop and post some milk shots!

4. Very nice. and if im not mistaken did you change your avatar to match with it :smoke:

5. niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Great shots! GREAT piece!

6. omg that hit was so good ... i am incredibly high right now :smoke:

7. Badass bro..
    The jealousy is all mine

8. *speechless* :D

9. ditto, and i'm sitting here hitting it :smoke:

10. ^^^ Thats the sickest thing in the world. I LOVE MILKSHOTS. +rep for yet another amazing RooR. That thing is sooo bad ass.

11. thanks :smoke:

12. wow i rate it 9.5

13. I definatley just soiled myself.

14. haha, i just cracked up at that :smoke:

15. Well nice find Debauch and GoFuzzYourself...PEACE. Merry Christmas

16. thanks, merry christmas :smoke:

17. I thought it wasn't scheduled til the 30th? But anyway, that is tallest, and most amazing roor i have ever seen!

18. santa came early :D

it IS amazing :smoke:

19. i gots lucky :D ::smoke::