Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone here had the priviledge of toking in the 60's?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by njhippie, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Man, I wish I was around to experience those years. It must have been amazing to see all those new types of music and protests and people getting together and trying to change the world!

Too bad I was born in '88 but I love the Beatles and later 60's rock in general and even 60's tv shows like the twilight zone. Despite my name I'm not actually a hippie (though I do lean in that direction) but I just think the hippie movement was an amazing testament to the power of action when people join together.

Who here has been around long enough to have been part of that insane decade and what was it like blazing back in the day?

And +rep to anyone who was a real 60's hippie and can share your experiences with us younger blades