Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does eating while high... kill ur high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ex-man, Apr 5, 2009.

1. im a seasoned toker and i dont always get crazy munchies, but whenever i do and i eat alot i feel less high after.... is this the same for everybody or am i just the unlucky one :confused:lol:smoke:

2. Same thing happens to me. I've gotten to where I don't eat after I get high, even if I do have the munchies.

It fucking sucks...
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. same here.

thats why i always eat before i get high. after that i just drink water.

occasionaly i do like to let the munchy moster loose though. i'll blaze and then eat half a jar of peanut butter or something. its nice every once in a while, but i see it as a waste of bud, because i always smoke after eating. why smoke before?

4. Eat before...

Nice idea. I'm going to go have to try this...
    :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. just smoke before and after you eat.

6. Yea, eating kills my high as well. Usually I will eat something before I blaze as the other posters stated. If I still get the munchies, I will just fight the urge, and enjoy the high. I usually like eating mangos before I blaze, to get rid of munchies, and it increases the high. So I will be ripped, for a little longer than usual without the munchies.

Just a suggestion. Oh, yea mangos have to be very ripe to increase high.

7. Eating kills my high.I usually eat a big meal before a big smoke.

8. I cant eat while high, doesn't seem to kill my high... and I enjoy eating while high lol

9. Yeah, this is what me and my buddies always try to do. Though it's fun sometimes to just blaze tough and then munch out, especially with a plate of mexican food. ^_^

10. i never blaze then eat got to the point where it kills my buzz.

11. maybe you just end up eating for like 2 hours. :D we have all done it

12. oh for sure

i rarely eat when im high..maybe when im burnin out n stuff, i dont really get munchies though

i think it totally kills your high, n i'll usually eat before i smoke if im hungry

13. not me....i dont see where people get this crazy munchy feeling from. i get it maybe a lil but nothin like that

14. After blazing all day I don't give a fuck at the end of the night, I just eat a shitload of whatever's around and fall asleep. Haha, but yeah it does totally ruin the high, and if i'm only smoking a bit i'll try to not eat until the high starts coming down.

15. I eat about 15-20 minutes before I blaze, then after I take a couple hits I'll have a little snack, wait another 10 minutes, and rip another fat bowl.

16. sugar is the number one cause of killing highs

but you gotta eat when you gotta eat....

17. I must be weird. :confused: I actually find eating is one of the greatest things about being high; the experience is just so much more intense.

PS: I don't live off of ramen; I eat well with lots of variety.

:smoke:

18. although eating is awesome when ur high, it does kinda make u lesss high. im not sure y it does but it sucks cause i love eating when im baked

19. nah not too much. I love eating way too much when I'm ripped to stop anyway. I never even feel hungry when I get the munchies, everything just tastes so fucking delicious and I never get full.

20. My munchies rape me. My body goes into a strike state; "If you don't eat food right now, I'm going to shut down and fail," Haha

Extra large donair with extra meat last night...:smoking: