Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Js and Blunt...and Honey?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by waitin-on-a-sac, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Has anyone heard of dipping your J or blunt in honey. I heard about it and supposedly it makes your weed taste like honey and makes it burn slower.

idk if its true, next sack i get i`m going to see if it works, but in the mean time im ganna use my glass.:D

2. I've heard of it, but it's not recommended. Sugar has a nasty way of turning into pure carbon when it's burned and u probably don't want to inhale it. ;-)

Just use a Honey flavored wrap.

3. #3 elmo676, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    wouldn't the sugars in honey make it be hella harsh smoke?

nvm person above answered it. but is there anything else that makes it burn slower?

4. Yeah no bueno you don't want to be inhaling that burning honey

5. alright good to know, thanks for the replies, im happy i asked before i did it.

6. #6 mcgillicutty13, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    dipping in codine is another story...:smoking:

EDIT: I do not agree or partake in any of this behavior whatsoever.

7. My boys and I use honey flavored blunts and then seal them with a tiny bit of honey, tastes great :D

8. haha wtf someone honestly just texted me saying i should try this, and then i looked up and i saw this thread haha.. but i guess your pos to seal em shut with honey i dunno though. gotta try it, sounds scrumcious

9. me and my friend tried this about a year ago. He told me to come over to blaze so i sparked and cig and skated over. When i got there he showed me the blunt...only...it was kinda shiny. He said he dipped it in honey so it would burn slower.

We stepped outside and we lit that blunt. Mind you, it was 11 am, i had just woken up and the only thing i had consumed that morning was that cig. I took a few fat rips and passed it back. Already after the first few hits i was feeling pretty high. I took another rip and started feeling uncomfortable. I took a few more and my world started spinning. He told me to look at his dog, i turned around and my vision went black. Couldnt see for shit. All of a sudden i feel my body go limp and i fall on the ground.

I guess i hit my head on the ground and went unconscious. My freaked out friend, freaked out...pulled me into his house. From there i went into convulsions and could feel my eyes rolling in the back of my head. Suddenly, i woke up. I asked myself if that had really happened, and sure enough it did. I sat on his couch as the biggest headache came into play (falling on your head sucks). I decided that i was too unchill to hangout, and made my way home.

At home, i found it hard to move without more headache pounding at my head. I laid in my bed and paid attention to my heart beats. At one point, my heart skipped a beat, i felt some fluid flush in my chest. From there i felt normal only with a headache that you get from smoking straight stem.

I came to realize i shouldnt smoke dank/fat blunts after taking a long tolerance break.

Oh yeah...honey on your blunts? makes it burn slow. :hello: Havnt done it since though, for fear of reliving that above event.

10. A friend suggested that too me. But online spread a little on it. I havent tried it yet.

11. Like I said above, I just take a double platinum honey flavored blunt wrap and seal it shut with a bit of honey after the licking. Just a little bit, sometimes it burns and bubbles but you can taste the honey and the smoke smells good. And it does burn slower - I don't recommend dipping it in honey, as I havent tried that.

12. The way I do it is I take a honey Dutchmaster, crack it open, pull the outer leaf off, roll it up, put some honey on my finger, spread it all over evenly, wash off your fingers, then apply the outer leaf around the blunt. Voila, you have a slow burning blunt that isn't sticky to the touch.

13. i have experimented with all of the methods mentioned..like fully dipping your blunt post-roll, in honey, and rolling a blunt sealing it using a tiny bit of honey. i found what best worked for me was spreading a frugle amount of honey evenly over the outside of the blunt when it is finished being rolled. keeping the honey evenly spread is pretty important.

love the way the honey bubbles :smoking:

14. can this be true???

15. Dude...just use a honey flavored wrap. I actually recommend rolling your J's with Brown Sugar Honey-Cognac papers. Fucking win right there.

16. Haaaa. Another story indeed. I have used honey to seal my blunts instead of spit, 'cause i was sick and I was the only one who could roll at the time. It was fine, it burned really slow but it was hella harsh as said above.

17. ive done it, a long ass time ago it burned slow and got me ripped. Its madd bad for your lungs though so dont do it often

18. what else could you put in a blunt/J that would make it burn slower?

19. Pack it tight as can be, and as full as you can.

20. My friend rolled a blunt and coated honey on it, was a biznitch to pass back and forth, didnt mind smoking it, im sure i got really high, dont remeber. Id never do it with a personal blunt tho.