Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where was the worst place that you have been high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iPwnF00lz, Mar 6, 2009.

1. #1 iPwnF00lz, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Where was the worst place to be high? A bad time or situation to be in... blazed; for example; your parents invite your whole entire family over for a get together and you are blood shot and wreak, or you witness a car accident and you have to act quickly and help out or take charge or be questioned by the cops... you get the point. :smoke:

Mine was probably when I just got done blazin and was feelin nice so I started to skip my way into McDonalds going straight for the door humming and skipping like 4 or 5 times, and then from the side, out of my peripherals my dad comes up and reaches for the door the exact time I did, and he talked to me while I could not even answer or talk right at all. I cannot believe he didn't notice I was so surprised.

2. a party full of rednecks that were against weed. they kicked us out and threatened to sick their pit bulls on us.. man i was freakin! we were out numbered about 20 - 3..

3. In jail or when I was a kid getting in trouble for skipping lunch to smoke and being high as hell trying to convince the principal I wasn't smoking weed.

4. Lmao those buzz kills would suckkk

5. #5 Tuscano56, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    high school graduation

not proud of it really

but it was a four hour ceremony and me and my friend were pot heads from pot city

and two days ago we were playing bball when my homie bit off a piece of his tongue and passed out from the shock of seeing so much blood come out of his face (in front a group of non smoking strangers)

6. tuesday at work...
    i had smoked like two bowls before goin in and was blazed out my head.
    i walk in and find out i need to go talk to some people from Corporate about innapropriate behaviors by our managers with employees.
    and they asked me "have you ever been under the influence of illegal substances while at work?" i just straight faced said no...my brain was screaming "IM FUCKING RIPPED!" haha

7. It wasn't that bad, but I had permission to leave school with a group of people to go film a movie. So after the filming a few girls and myself went back to my house and got blazed out of our minds (we were supposed to go back with the rest of the guys). When we came back our film teacher stopped us and said, "Where the fuck have you been?" I was dumbstruck stoned and couldn't form a logical sentence. Luckily my friend said, "we went to Jimmy's and grabbed some chinese food."

"fucking kids" was his only response.

8. Me personally would probably be in a house whose owner was a cop. I was chilling with his daugher and blazed in the bathroom :hello: My buddy was in prison for ten years and he said he could get bud in there easier than on the streets. He said the paranoia of getting caught was pretty bad though. I would imagine that would be the one of the worst places EVER to smoke in.

9. My last futsal game, indoor soccer, I had I smoked before hand out of my bubbler and was ripped and my other friend on my team was ripped too but I used eye drops so I looked good and he did not look too great.. my coach asked him..."Hey are you feelin alright?"... he just stared at him and started laughing tryin to play it cool like yeah haha why? And then my coach goes "Haha you just look high or something" and at the time I just got subbed and was sitting on the bench next to him freakin out thinking wtf is he going to say back to that...and my friend just said "hahahaha" and smiled it off lol.

10. Actually one of the worst places I've been high in was when I was 15-16 I used to go to this Explorer program at the police station where they train you police tactics and you do a lot of simulations and shit. I always went in high and the officer that directed it was always cool and joked about it.

11. the dinner table with my parents :smoke:

12. Sunday school...once. It was just weird. I kept turning to my loser church friend and mouthing "I"M SO HIGH". It was great times, but maybe a little out of focus. =)

13. cracker barrel for breakfast with my gf and her friends who hate that I smoke... ooh man awful time.

14. Back in High School when I was somewhat of an inexperienced toker I did not respect the power of of the pot brownie. Before work as a dishwasher at Red Lobster I went up to an abandoned quarry with my buddies. My Jamaican friend brought some of his homemade brownies for us to enjoy. He put about an ounce of mids into a small batch of tweleve . I did not really understand how incredibly stoned one gets from brownies. I ate three brownies(about a quarter) and hung out by the quarry, about an hour later when I was leaving the full blast hit me in the face. By the time I got to work all functionality went through the window. The only thing that sounded pleasurabe was my bed. However, the scalding dish water and dirty plates just made the job feel like a living hell. In addition, I started to feel sick, so I left early and got home where I belonged. The high was great after I was comfortable. Never again did I underestimate the strength of ediable cannabis.

15. My sophomore year of high school i had driver's ed first hour. I went to school blazed one day and my buddy on my bus who i drive with for school asked, "You ready to drive today?" I said, "We don't drive today," and he fired back,"Yeah we do, its tuesday." I was the first kid to drive (we drove on the road with instructer in groups of 3). I was blazed out of my school and had to drive sitting next to my Driver's ed teacher. First time driving stoned too.

16. Sitting at the kitchen table with my father, him lecturing me about how pot is going to ruin my life after he caught me taking bong rips.

17. out in the freezing cold...

18. On the side of the road with the Canine Unit looking through my car.
    Then passing the sobriety test made me a little happier, they tried to do one with the flashlight but I told him how I had sensitive eyes and the fact that there were no other light sources out there to help even it out would only hurt them more.

19. at a party in high school, we had tents in the back yard and were hotboxing ours. i was with my friend and his girlfriend at the time, and another girl. i left the tent after we had smoked and went to get beers. as im walking back, i see 2 cops with flashlights shining in on the tents. i quickly put the beers in the grass and walk back around the house.

the cops open up the tent, and start talking to my friends. you know it smelled awful opening that tent. then they see me and ask me if i had been drinking that night. no sir, not drinking! (yet) and i was ripped haha

20. In a motel. Guess I was getting to loud(was blazed as hell) someone called the cops, i almost got busted. good thing we had a girl there to stuff the weed and they didn't search her.