Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever been to Cabo San Lucas?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 6Blunts2TheDome, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Hey everyone!

5 of my friends and I are heading down to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in a couple months. I was wondering if anyone has ever been down there and could share any stories, experiences, tips anything! Thanks

(If this thread is in the wrong section I apologize!)

2. I don't understand why I was linked to this from a worst thread thread... And no, I haven't been. Let us know how it goes..

3. My thoughts exactly.

4. I got the fattest, most awesome cigar i've ever smoked in my life there. I wish i could remember the place i got it from, but i watched the guy roll it in front of me with super fresh tobacco. I was a bit younger/smaller then, but it was pretty much the size of my forearm. It's a great little place though man you'll dig it.

5. A girl that went to boarding school with me's father owned a resort in Cabo so we all went a couple summers. It was FUCKIN NICE. I had an excellent time. For my money, Acapulco is the best place in Mexico to vaca but Cabo is damn nice.

You're not gonna have the same party atmosphere as Cancun its less trashy college kids and more of the upper eschelons of society. Its just nice all around. Of course that all depends on where you stay. But regardless you wont be disappointed