Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Custom Bubbler [IMG]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rhythm of Life, Aug 13, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was planning on getting a 14" straight shot with a 5 arm tree perc but apparently the blower is at a show and won't be able to get his pipes out to my area for another 3-4 weeks.

I'm happier with plan B though.

2. thats sick as hell i like the orange but i dont really like blue but over all it looks nice. does it hit well?

3. Man thats sick as hell. Really diggin the astronomical mouth piece.

4. nice bro, hows it hit?

5. Nice looking bub, is it diffused. This is badass regardless. I really like the mouth piece, it has a very earthy, natural look.

6. damnnn thats fucking awesome

7. that mouthpeice is insane.

8. Sick, dude. I always admire your glass. Very nice pickup.

9. Hell yeah! I'll rep you if I can. That thing is legit.

10. wow. your piece is hella sick

11. For those asking how it hits .... I've been on a T-Break for the past few weeks and am continuing it until I head back to school on the 25th. That way after the first day of classes I can get SUPER blazed. So you'll have to wait til then.

Doughmain man. Always Doughmain. I found out they got a myspace with coupons on it, fuckin epic pricing now :D

12. Damn man, that piece is awesome! :smoking:

13. Is it diffused? Do you happen to know the blower? The longer I look at it, the more I like the color scheme on the top of the can. Some nice reversals there.

14. definatly a nice bub but i'm not sure if i like all the different themes, just too much goin on. I prefer peices that flow. sick bub tho + rep.

15. damn, that is fuckin sickk! :eek:

16. Btw, this is the first pipe I've ever named without hitting: Captain America. Earth, Wind, Water, Fire! With these color schemes combined it is Captain Planet!

No, to both. I don't know the blower and its not diffused. For me the art of the pipe is more important than the functionality. I'm sure it hits great but thats just a perk to me.

17. I definately agree when it comes to custom pipes. As far as bongs/tubes go, I'm all about functionality. I think I'm gonna get a Toro Trashcatcher today, funtional and very creative too. Clear glass, but very inventive.

18. Alright so I just hit Captain America and I gotta say I'm impressed. I was getting the hugest hits out of that thing and they were completely smooth. I just wish I had better bud. I picked up off this new guy at work, didn't really want to but I just thought I'd be nice. His sack ended up 3.4 of the most reggie bush you've ever seen. Shit smelled like straight nutes. It does do its job.... but, This pipe deserves better bud.