Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Custom Pipe [IMG]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rhythm of Life, Jun 27, 2008.

1. I just picked this up maybe 30 minutes ago, enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OoOoh... That's sexy. I like. :smoke:

3. Whoa, that's nice. It looks really well made.

4. whoaaa, thats nutty
    i like it

5. haha^^we all had the same resonse at the same time

6. Man I saw the first pic and was like no way.... this guy made a custom pipe that can float in the water. So you can just be chillin in the pool with your pipe floating around, AWESOME.
    But then I saw the other pics and realized it was just glass hahah. Whether it can float or not, it is still one hell of a pipe. Super trippy and a crazy shape. Nice one.

7. Badass pipe. I also collect customs, so I love seeing other people pick them up as well.

8. That shit is sick. Original too, at least for me, I haven't ever seen glass like that.

9. Beautiful pipe. I have experience with very expensive and extravagant pieces, and I can say confidently that there is nothing as nice as a good, simple, hand-made bub. I hope that it stays with you forever, and I'm sure that it will serve you well!

10. that bubbler is amazing.

11. Thats a nice hammer. The hole in the bowl is huge though.

12. Yeah... it's not a bubbler... it's a dry hammer.

13. God damn that is one massive carb haha. It's really nice though, love the fat base on the bowl end.

14. Holy fuck son!! Thats hot

15. Beautiful hammer, ROL. Seriously, the colors and design are just awe-inspiring. :eek:

16. + fucken rep man. Thats one sick piece.

17. I love sandblasted pieces ... and the coloring on that it great.

The base is really nice, too. Enjoy.

18. that piece is fuckin sick. how did u make that?
    does anyone kno any DIY guides for making pieces?

19. I didn't make it. I picked it up at the local shop. Cost me $60 with a case. Hooooook Ups!