Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OG Kush and the new pipe [IMG]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rhythm of Life, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Here is the new combo. Bought the pipe for $30 and the kush was a $60 eight. Got another eight comin in a few hours of some stank for $25 :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow the end of that is sweet

3. not a big fan of spoons but i love that
    +rep

4. the end of that pipe is ridiculous, i love that.. and that bud is b-e-a-utiful enjoy!

5. wow beautiful pipe i love that spoon
    and the bud is looking great. keep it up

6. oh my god. Give me your pipe ;)

:smoke: but :tup: on the bud and spoon +rep.

7. Sweet ass spoon. I myself am a fan of them and this one raises the bar. Nice.

8. Nice pipe.

Really nice weed. Looks wet. Not in a bad way. Just the crystals. Maybe I should just keep hitting the pipe.:bongin::bongin:

9. That piece is sick bro:smoking:

10. thats a beautiful pipe +rep

11. nice! +rep

12. That's a fucking amazing pipe for 30$, if I found one like that for less than 50$ I'd pick it up right then and there.

13. Very interesting glass work, I like it!

14. the end of the pipe looks like chubby trichomes

15. dude i would be staring at the end of the spoon sober. thats tight as fuck

16. Dude that pipe is SICK.. I would love to rip it. The bud is bomb too man.. have fun with it.

17. Nice fuckin piece man.. I hate packin bowls in a clean pipe tho haha, too hard to keep the bud packed....but I'm sure you've res'd that baby enough already. ;)

18. That pipe is so gorgeous.

19. cool piece, looks like wax worms...

20. Sick pipe. It looks like an anemone.
    \t\t\t[​IMG]