Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jimi hendrix-bold as love

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Anger, he smiles...
    towering in shiny, metallic, purple armour
    Queen Jealousy, Envy waits behind him
    Her fiery green gown sneers at the grassy ground
    Blue are the life-giving waters taken for granted,
    They quietly understand
    Once happy turquoise armies lay opposite ready,
    But wonder why the fight is on
    But they're all bold as love, yeah, they're all bold as love
    Yeah, they're all bold as love
    Just ask the axis
    My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war,
    and ribbons of euphoria
    Orange is young, full of daring,
    But very unsteady for the first go round
    My yellow in this case is not so mellow
    In fact I'm trying to say it's frigthened like me
    And all these emotions of mine keep holding me from, eh,
    Giving my life to a rainbow like you
    But, I'm bold as love, yeah, I'm bold as love
    Yeah, yeah
    Well I'm bold, bold as love (hear me talking, girl)
    I'm bold as love
    Just ask the axis (he knows everything)
    Yeah,
    yeah,
    yeah!

wow...now..take the time to actually picture this in your head..
    tall handsome guy smiling in shiny heavy purple armour
    behind him is Queen Jealousy, Envy, her emerald dress.....so on and so forth

2. tottaly underated post i have to say, Ya i live for hendrix. Is't the crazy guitar solo at the end of the song the best...i love that...

3. masterfully done Nam. totally diggin the surreal trippyness, draws up some cunning imagery.

u guys seen my JIMIbong right? hand painted by myself, most of the craftsmanship of the bong was carried out by my friend Jamie.

Attached Files:

4. OH MY GOD THAT IS COOL.........I WANT ONE

that is a chill binger i like the leaf back round that is sick

5. this bong has made me shat myself

6. jimi hendrix has to be one of the most under apriciated artist of all times in the sixtys. Fans booing through his slow songs. He barely was reconized in the sixteys for the true talent he realy had. Electronical religion he called it. If not the greatest guitar player ever, certanly the greatest performer that was ever in the sixteys. What would it have been like if he were still alive. May his words forever be herd.

7. dang. i forgot he looked like that. he's lost that metal nuts bowl, has a weird giant glass bowl (ok, so it's better smoke) with a bottle top skirt (it comes in handy) kept on the downstem with an airtight masking tape petitcoat. it's not as pretty, but it smokes brilliantly, and JIMI is a very greedy bong. you smoke through it and wonder where half your stash went, so he only gets brought out for special occassions of quantity. ... i havn't taken out the JIMI bong for over a year to think of it. Just havn't had the bud. though weirdly, i seemed to have the reputation and rumours going around the island that i'm some kind of heavy drug taker legend. hahahaha. i'm two fuckin steps away from being a clean freak vegan! (i'd need to be clean and the other step being to be vegan). anyways... this thread makes me think "yeah, i'm old enough to have this kind of flavour of reminiscing." *chuckles*

8. he was the best guitar player ever:smoking:

9. namron very good taste in music... Bold as Love is one of my favorite songs of all time. You can actually picture it in ur mind when your high. the opening lyrics are the best imo. Little wing by hendrix is my favorite song ever followed by bold as love. I'm glad someone else appreciates the lyrics as much as i do

10. That was amazing.

11. Little Wing is another killer song
    probably my favourite song to listen to stoned, with this as a very close 2nd

12. I love listening to Hendrix's music, Power to Love/ Highway chile are with my top tunes but I love all his material.

13. Bold As Love is an amazing song. Jimi was truly a very creative guitarist, ahead of his time.

14. This thread is tripping me the f out.

15. :smoking:QFT man! i had to buy a $900 Fender strat so i could play a similar guitar! oh and it is left handed btw:hello:....now i just have to get crazy as hell about 1000 000 times better.....could it happen? im not sayin i suck, ive olny been playin for a year so im pretty good lol. but could ANYONE surpass his skills? just like could anyone reach the vocal talents of Freddy Mercury? and Jimi was insane, playin with his teeth, lightin his guitar on fire!!!! i have a questin now, is anyone even close to the talents of Jimi or Freddy Mercury? i cant think of any....:confused:

16. i think its crazy that digit dug up this post on the day my second daughter was born.

17. i love jimi and always will id name my favorite songs but dont have the time or patience to name so many all his songs paint a picture in my head but i cannot say that about any other musican i miss jimi and wish i could see him play:hippie:

18. Are you fucking kidding me?!?! if you ask anyone, ANYONE i gaurentte you they will know his name. he is a fucking legend, know for creating distortion, ligthing a guitar onfire, playing with his teeth...hes practically a God as is everyone in the Forever27 crowd...wow this is an old ass thread