Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pink Kush [IMG]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rhythm of Life, Apr 18, 2008.

1. More from your favorite stoner. Fresh pick-up, the new 420 smoke.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoking:

2. How'd you know you're my favorite? :smoke:

Very nice buds, btw. But you already knew that. ;)

3. god damn rhythm, you gotta stop with these amazing pickups... I won't be able to take it much longer.

4. Haha! I've always had the pick-ups its just the pictures haven't been coming until lately. I forgot about pictures. But yeah this shit even leaves a little "pink" after taste in your mouth. I don't know how to describe it but it does man. Its great.

5. damn looks tastey

6. Wheres the pink?!?

7. looks more orange to me!

8. Wow...just wow..

9. Haha. Find me some buds that actually have pink hairs and I'll find you a photoshopped High Times work.

Its just a name people.

10. tha nugs look amazing.
    great pickup.
    how much did you have to drop for that?

11. Haha. Well thats whack, I'd rather it have pink color in it. No point for the name then..

12. Sorry the name doesn't please you. I'll make sure to pass it on to my connects. Anything else you don't like about it?

13. i had some pink kush a wile ago from one of my connects...

its wonderful :):smoking:

14. Damn that looks like some Rope!

How was the high?

15. bomb as fuck. send some over here! (;

16. damn all of my nugs are compressed mids :(

other than my occasional avatar nug, but thats rare

17. HEY, HEY , Hey. I don't like the fact that it isn't in my hand. maybe u could do something about that?:rolleyes::smoking:

18. damn man that is some awsome bud...reppp:hello:

19. Well the smoke report is inconclusive as of yet. So far, I'm not sure if its my tolerance or not, but 1 snap of that compared to the Bubba I had yesterday was nothing. The Bubba was way better. But we are going to have to wait til 420 to smoke all of it.

20. nice bud's man i would like to see your glass collection if possible

-STAR