North Carolina Tokas!

Discussion in 'General' started by Skreech, Jan 24, 2008.

1. I hate to jump on the bandwagon and make another thread looking for people in my state, but i seriously wonder how many people here smoke. North Carolina is such a gay state at times, I think it may be the reason I smoke.

I'm right outside of Raleigh.

you?

I saw this the other day on the way to the mall. I had to stop and take the picture. :x
    [​IMG]

2. nc here also asheville to be exact and yeah north carolina can be uber shitty at times

3. Hey whats up? I'm in Asheville myself.. lol it can suck sometimes but it's a pretty good place to live for the most part!!:smoking:

4. uhoh asheville toker ^ yeah asheville is a cool place to be blazed u can go walk around downtown amongst the hippies or just chill and enjoy a view of tha mountains

lol at the picture rich toker

5. I travel between my two estates in Raleigh and Chapel Thrill.

6. im in winston salem and it sucks, hands down.

7. Raleigh born and raised

8. what kinda bud do you get there man?

got any pics? I live in Cary, right outside or that Raleigh area.

9. Well unfortunately I don't have any weed right now so I can't post any pictures, but I usually get some pretty good beast and every two weeks or so I get some real good headies. Raleigh has good weed but it a lot of the real good chronic comes from Boone, Asheville, or Greensboro.

10. Chapel Hill here myself... it's not too bad, and I've got friends in Raleigh who routinely bring in super dank shit from out of state. Saw this in a parking lot the other day too and had to stop and take this!

[​IMG]

edit: smaller pic

11. Man Ive only lived in winston salem for like a year now and didnt know a single person when i moved down here but the connects I've found always got some fire and can always find bud at the drop of a hat. Shits plentiful down here thats for sure, i def can't complain.

12. I live in statesville, within walking distance of 3 public schools. Needless to say, I've got connects.:smoking:

13. Im here in chapel hill also. Fixin to get this stuff called Monkey Balls in a little bit... expensive thou which sucks. ITs also called deep chunk

14. when asheville gets dank bud its usually DAAANK but i do get alot of high mids for about $110 per oz ill post pics later

15. Cary i had a pretty good connect here but my guy recently moved so i dont have one anymore =[

16. charlotte !

17. i live in mooresville and get sensi star and purple erkle every week

18. This one's for North Carolina! C'mon and raise up
    Take your shirt off, twist it 'round yo head
    Spin it like a helicopter
    North Carolina! C'mon and raise up
    This one's for you, uh-huh, this one's for who?
    Us, us, us; yes sir!

sorry, i aint from there but this song just popped into my head
    keep smokinnnnnnnn

19. greenville right here - good weed/decent prices.
    salisbury orig - shitty weed/expensive

20. greenville here. E C U !!