Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amazing dream last night, cross joint.... pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chino1130, Dec 17, 2007.

1. I am sure these have been discussed before or may regularly be smoked but I never saw or heard of one until a dream I had last night.... first thing this morning I rolled this.... you light all 3 ends at once. I wont be sparking it for a few hours.

[​IMG]

2. Thats crazy I never thought of it. Did you smoke it yet? Lol guess not maybe I should read.........

3. dude i saw that shit in a pre-view for some new movie :rolleyes:

4. Yeah, check out the preview for The Pineapple Express.

5. yeah that was it.

thats lame dude, dream about something you havent ripped from a movie/tv

6. haha maybe he didnt see the preview, otherwise thats lame

7. I just you-tubed the trailer, and while that is the same concept, the movie's one looks nothing like mine. The one in the movie is fat with a really small joint going through the center of it. Mine it 2 regular ones with notches cut out of each and put together like a puzzle. Then the glue strips of more papers rapped around the crossing point for stability....

8. i thought this thing up last night in my dreams

its like a place where people can go n live together, and provide common services to each other. one person could be elected to make decesions on behalf of the people, one people could be a baker, another person could kill n cut meat and provide it to the commoners...oh wait thats a town :smoke::smoke:

but ya they even called it a cross joint in the pineapple express movie, you should sue them for stealing your idea :rolleyes: those bastards

9. Well what else would I have called it... the cross hair joint, the crucifix joint, the addition joint... idk, that just seemed like the easiest thing.

10. This guy didn't make it, and neither did the movie. They've been around forever, I highly doubt you could find a single creator.

Regardless, excellent craftsmanship, enjoy that thang.

11. like a utopia? haha

but ya even if he did rip it from a movie, its still bad ass, at least for me cuz ive never seen or smoked one in real life so ya

more power to ya:smoking:

12. The cross part of the joint is the puniest toothpick in pineapple express. It looks silly. Chino's is much more respectable, regardless of whether or not he saw it before.

:hello:

13. nice creation man.. let the haters hate. i'd blaze it.

14. Thank You

15. Dude The movie is Pineapple Express! no shit Youtube it! its gona be bad ass! one of the actors is off Super Bad and when he hits the cross joint you can tell he really hit it... this isn't a stoner movie made by people who have never smoke before you can tell.

16. I don't care were it came from it's bad ass and im going to make one and freak my friends out 2morrow with it:smoke:

17. Old news, but its nice that you dreamt it then rolled it the next day.

18. haha you stold it./

19. yeah dude i bought superbad thursday and got like a10 minute trailor with it,