Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got Some Grape Ape

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CaliCoast, Oct 8, 2007.

1. I have been smoking some different kinds of kush all day and I wanted to take a closer look at some Grape Ape I scored recently. I've been smoking too many different kinds of herb to accurately describe the high but I am most definitely lifted and the smoke was smooth. That is a good sign for a person who has been smoking bomb all day. Going to make this strain at the top of the smoking list tomorrow after all my shit is handled. Last thing, the smell is sweet candy. Not danky sweet, but sugary candy sweet. We'll see tomorrow when I am not so blazed.

grape-ape4.jpg

grape-ape2.jpg

2. Thats what I'm sayin'!

That shit is the bomb!

3. That shit looks DANK. My friend grew that strain a while back and it was some bomb shit. Enjoy.

4. looks delicious

5. where u find that, lol. way jealous obv...

6. that shit looks dank-a-licious

7. Looks like some good grapes. Stay lifted!

8. that shit, i mean marijuana looks so great, im about to head off and get me a bag like that

9. ive tried grape ape from the cannibus clubs damn i must say top notch shit i tell you!

10. That is some dank ass sticky shit my friend,cheers :smoke:

11. Thats some dank bud right there

12. from what i've read, da purps has the strongest grape flavor, but the only seedbank i've seen selling that crosses it with afghani instead of something closer to grap like blueberry so it's probably not as good as the "real deal"

i'd much rather smoke a bud that tastes like grapes than one that tastes like blueberries.

13. I have never smoked or seen TH Seed's "Da Purps" but it has a nice grapey taste to it? I'll keep an eye out for that. As for Blueberry, around here that strain was really popular during High School. Haven't smoked it in a while but it does taste good and gives you a nice buzz but I think I might like this Grape Ape better.

14. looks pretty damn dank

15. yeah, i don't think i'd like the taste of blueberry as i HATE bitter tastes. raspberry & peach are two of the most hideous tastes in nature to me short of anise (black licorice... durban poison gave me dry heaves because it tastes so much like licorice) and i'm not too keen on blueberries or blackberries either. about the only berry that i do like is strawberry.

my copy of cannabible claims that da purps actually has more grape flavor than grape krush which i'm only guessing is at least as fruity as grape ape if not more. i think he does a report for ape too, but da purps was the one that caught my attention because he described it as euphoric like blueberry, but grape is just more my speed flavorwise.

ahhh... so many strains and flavors and so little time.

16. I would have to agree with you that strawberry and grape are my favorite flavors when it comes to dank. Never experienced a licorice flavor though. Digusting and dry heaves lol. In a wierd way I'm kind of curious though.

17. Cali, how much was that at the club?

18. if YOU like the taste of licorice, then durban poison is seriously awesome stuff. it literally tastes like you're smoking a stick of black licorice. it's just that licorice is the most digusting flavor i've ever tasted after limburger cheese & french onion soup. my tastebuds hate bitter. i'm not even keen on chocolate really.

even though i can't stand the flavor, i'd still rather smoke durban for it's old school, bring a tear to my sativa missing eye's high than ANY of the shit i've BOUGHT for the past 20+ years.

i recommend durban poison to anyone that likes the taste of that evil licorice (maybe that's why it's called POISON LOL) as the flavor is extremely authentic and would really impress friends for that and it's anti-couchlocking high.

i've still even thought about growing a plant or two myself just for surprising others, but i'd hate to have something i wouldn't want to smoke until all of my other sativas are gone.

i bet a nickel people would pay prime prices for it for it's unique flavor and especially for it's honest "non-commercial" high.

i wish licorice, peaches & raspberries didn't taste vile to me.

19. When I was at the club, there was a strain called Durban. When I asked if it was Durban Poison, they said no, just Durban. Well since it is a coop, maybe the grower just calls it Durban for short. Anybody correct me if I'm wrong. I also heard somewhere about its "non commercial high" and that it is good for pain relief. You are probably right that there are people out there who would want that strain just for its unique flavor. Me included even though smoking black licorice doesn't sound like the most appetizing flavor in the world. I'll give it a try and let you know how it went.