Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pickup : SugarBear

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wunschshrek, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Slightly compressed because it comes to me from B.C. Canada, not enough compression to hurt it though ;) Still looks, smells, tastes and smokes fucking amazing ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice bud. Hows your friend dr seuss doing ?

3. I haven't talked to Doc Seuss in a few months. How did you know I was friends with him?

4. cause i know you very well. you know who i am. you sold me out and wont reply back to the one who got you into the buisness. If only you knew what i have now.

- stormreaver 4 life

5. PM Me. I don't talk on AIM anymore which is why we lost contact.

6. Yummm, you prob have a nicer selection then most cannabis cafes. Read the top part of the post after i replied didnt see it b4. +Rep for smoking better B.C weed then me when your on the East Coast. Ill Rep you l8r cant atm.

7. lol thanks man, for the comments and rep :D

8. You already know, kick ass bud. I think your the only one on the east coast with bud like that :(...do you like making me jelous? Nah J/K but foreal do you? Haha.

Peace

9. Looks good to me. Whats it smell like? What kinda high do you get? Awesome!!

10. again you have great weed
    i think i might move to bc for a while

11. Dank as always looks real good.

12. some sexy reefer, man

13. Lovely buds, whenever i pick up sum nice kush i come on here and see u with sum amazing shit that puts mine to shame.

14. how many pounds this time?

also i wanna hear more from that doodie guy..

15. Nice buds, Sugarbear is some real tasty bud!

I love my MOM.:hello:

16. looks good man nice pickup

17. He is an old friend I lost touch with.

18. oh, it musta been weird someone calling out over the internet.

but how much of that sweet sweet bud did you get... I wanna go to NYU for college just so I could get that good lookin herb.

19. you're one lucky dude..pickin up lbs of dank like every week dude..