Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

you know you're a stoner when......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by anonymous911, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...you see things and think of the great smoking device you could make that into

2. you realize alot of love songs can actually be referring to mary jane...

3. #3 txntoker, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    ... u go to the bank to argue charges while still stoned, and you knowing that they know ur on something, and you pretending to act natural but are really scared shit less,...and leaving the bank and forgetting what they said, but are too embarrassed to ever go back in there.

... when smoking replaces drinking

4. ....you're in a dry spell so you spend hours scavenging THC from your pieces and tools and carpet.

5. when you forget papers you become mcgyver

when you can say something like "thats what she said" at the end of everything and still laugh

when the smoking smiley is your fave:smoke:

6. man I had something awesome to post in this thread, but by the time I found it I forgot it.

so I guess that makes me a stoner.

7. you smoke specifically to enhance meals

8. ...when you automatically think about weed and start inhaling through your nose everytime you smell weed when driving down the highway

you then look arund to see if any other stoners in your presence have done the same:smoke:

and yes the smoking smiley is my fav as well:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. #9 Comrade Stryker, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009

Sounds like more of a 'You know you're a hutterite when...' type thing, although me and my friends do the EXACT same thing. Only problem is we do it with everything. Example:

Me: Man, I feel like Chicken Delight
    Friend 1: Do they deliver?
    Friend 2: Dunno
    Cousin: Yeah
    Me: I've got only ten bucks
    Friend 2: I can pitch in twenty
    Cousin: You're in my house so I'm not paying but I'm fucking eatings
    Me: How much you got over there?
    Friend 1: Enough

And then we buy Chicken Delight! :D

10. lmfao! oh people and spelling.

you know you're a stoner when you check the fridge periodically, hoping that a magic green little man put something a little more appetizing in it.

11. You know your a stoner when you think about whether you should save your last joint for tomorrow, and its a hard decision.. smoke now or tomorrow.. all this time you've started getting all the shit you need to roll a joint. And by the time everythings in front of you, you think fuck it and blaze :smoke:

Happened yesterday haha

12. ...you take one of those online personality quizzes and find yourself wishing there was a "take some hits off the bong" option for each of the questions.

13. those are lucky charms

and they go in the cupboards dude

14. wasn't referring to that but i should have been. take it either way:cool:

15. Yes, exactly

16. ... when someone thinks your high but your not. haha

17. When you call your boy and he answers with "I'm dry" instead of hello and that is the extent of your entire conversation.

18. You know you're a stoner when...

... Your stoner friend throws out a perfectly good jacket in the middle of class cause he "doesn't want to get caught". you take it and now use it as your "smoking jacket" so you don't ruin any good sweaters of jackets..

19. when you look at this thread and think " wow this must be a cool thread to read" and you have already read it 3 times.

- quilty

20. almost drink bong water :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.