Separate names with a comma.
LOOOOOOL american prices...
Hello i am doing a micro micro grow at the moment, i have built my growing box, which is a perfect foot box, 30X30X30. I need to know three...
"Like some James Bond type of shit"
How small can my clones be then?
Hello fellow growers. I am starting a small grow of 4 sprouts, going to be in veg for 5-7 days, and then put right into 12/12. My goal is to...
"start chilling hard" made me chuckle.
What does it smell like?
15.5 grams in HO? lol.. what kind of ounces you pick up?
you didnt know, gets you dun noe level high.
Do you think this is High grade...?
YOU can be the effect you wish to see in cannabis.
All these great pictures, and no strain labeling, *sigh*:smoking:
Was at a small party last night, and before i go on i must say this is for about 80% of people who smoke, the other 20% know whats green. People...
What difference would it make if he did put a shirt on...?
Impossible to tell off a picture, different strains can look like any other strain, depending how its grown and cured...