Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Orlanden, Jan 17, 2014.

1. WOOOOOOOO!~!~!~!~

2. Sorry, I just remember I wanted to read these again but was to lazy to find them again. Really interesting stuff.

3. Skeptical of the whole story and whatnot. But people can write some interesting things, so they are worth a read I guess. I've only read a little bit though, and was surely too blazed to remember anything.

4. They just fit into my view of reality at one point in time. They might still perhaps.

5. Interesting read, OP. Thanks.
    As for credibility.....  I dunno :D

6. For me, there are two things that should be taught in the Christian churches (having been raised in one). Both the "law" and the "spiritual" sides of Christianity are important, I think. In the churches in my area, the spiritual side is not taught which is why I stopped going to church five years ago. To me, these tablets represent the "lost" spiritual teachings.

I hope that makes sense. I'm kinda...well, y'all know. ;)

7. I noticed the emerald tablets say that the people of Egypt lived in the desert, but at that time there should have been jungles and shit.

8. I've read the tablets and I do not understand what they mean. It is said that you understand the tablets by the level of consciousness you are at. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I understand some deep shit from this to be honest. Dunno how true some of this is, but there's some deep truths hidden in there. Like those numbers and shit.

10. #11 zowie, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    [quote name="pickledpie" post="19356772" timestamp="1389943797"]I understand some deep shit from this to be honest. Dunno how true some of this is, but there's some deep truths hidden in there. Like those numbers and shit.[/quote]That's kool man! Lol what numbers? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and maybe some more. Read it, I don't remember.

You do realize that current Christianity represents the "Winners" of a 2000+ year old religious war on Gnostic Christianity, right?

To have Christianity focus on Gnostisticsm is to have them focus on the losers of this war. 

Anyway, the Emerald Tablets are bullshit created by "Channelings." Basically, some nutcase pretends he's talking to a dead deity and then writes down what this ghost says. You know who else did that? Joseph Smith, the dude who started Mormonism. 
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediumship
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Smith
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06jF1EG8o-Q[/video]

13. So these tablets were supposedly found by one man who later interpreted them, even though the language is unknown, and he has kept it from humanity for the most part for nearly a 100 years?  I couldn't find much else besides that.  There aren't many credible sites with information about these tablets.  My first impression is that it's a giant scam, about as true as the Easter Bunny.

14. Sounds like Mormon fiction.