Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Head Shop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Denialz, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Yeah, i've been searching for a while for a local head shop but I can't find any in central Jersey (right outside of trenton). Was wondering if anyone knew of one, thanks for any help.

2. Dont know much about Jerzy but if you make the trip down to Philly there are some nice shops.peace

3. I live in NJ.. In the summer there are quite a few shops on the Seaside Hieghts boardwalk.. There are also a few adult shops that have a nice selection of glass, and a huge Ron Jeremy selection if your interested... Peek A View on rt9 in Toms River, and the Love Shack on rt37 toms river.. the only few places I know of.. I vacation there, and always stop in and pick something up.

4. yeah dude go to hit it big in new brunswick that place is pretty good

5. Hey, i'm in central jersey as well, but on the coastal side. I know of 2 shops in monmouth county: in keyport, there's Outta Control Smoke Shop. I believe it's on main st, but i'm sure you can find it in the phone book or whatever. in west end, there's pipe down. i have one of their lighters here with their phone #, just pm me if you need it.

6. Wow, thanks for all the replies, i'll definately check some of these places out.

7. any around north jersey?

8. i know im bringing up a dead thread but i need a nice head shop in north jersey. anyone know one?

9. UTOPIA in phillY

10. I know of a nice shop in Middletown, NY which is about 30 minutes from my house in Jersey. No idea if you're up in that area, but if you are it's called Rock Fantasy.

11. Smoke shop xtreem in keyport is a new bong shop they have alot of nice glass good prices too....

12. Try Xtreem in keypot next ime your there they have a lot of good stuff better than out of control. xtreem is on broad st

13. Akrat is a headshop is philly. Also you can go over to seaside or some boardwalks and most of those small shops have bongs and stuff inside.

14. the inner eye..in montclair

15. try wonderland in freehold (monmouth county) wonderlandnj.com yahh they gotta myspace n facebook n shit too lol

16. theres pipe down in toms river there awesome and akrat in atlantic city ..most of the other stores i've seen are garbage ..except utopia there good too .

17. North Jersery ...Union City/West New York..... East West Novelty on 330 48th st. Union City, NJ 07087

It isn't the best stuff but it's a pretty decent shop. Imma turn em on to wuts on here see if the step their game up.

18. where on the seaside boardwalk? cause im going there in a week and i would like to check them out

19. try the Englishtown auction. i know a few friends who go there and pick up real nice stuff for cheap

20. bump

but seriously anyone kno where in seaside headshops are?