Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[NYC] Daaaank Pickup: Suger Shack *Macros*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by goocher, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Just got home and broke open the bag. Wow, trichomes galore! This is super resinous and has a very earthy smell that I can't yet put my finger on. I'll let the pics do the talking. I will be smoking this stuff this weekend so I'll post a smoke report for sure. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. If you notice any missing tonight, they'll be with me. Makin loooove.
    That is my dream bud. I think you are blessed

3. Wow thats some dank ass bud man. Have fun with it:smoke:

4. dank asss pickup yooo hows da NYC cops cause im going up there soon to live.... and didnt NY decriminilize weed:smoke:

5. it's just a $100 fine up to an ounce but don't burn outside and if you the cops tell you to empty your pockets don't take the bud out because they will charge you with having it out in public...

6. Damn why does Florida suck so fucking bad with our MJ laws. They actually made them even more strict for cult here last yr.

7. really thanks bro but wat about blazin at night while im on a blunt ride haha and if they charge me with havin it out in public wat happens then:confused:

8. goocher that shit look just like some ganja I got the past weekend. Mine smell really really pungent. I don't even wanna take that shit out the bag. But its going straight to the Bong and Vapor Genie really soon. I love how there is a mixture of red and orange hue hairs. I can't wait to taste it. I know its gonna have a funky earthy taste

9. #10 goocher, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Cops in the city have much bigger fish to fry, they aren't that concerned about weed, just be discreet if you are smoking in public. If you aren't obvious and don't flaunt the fact that you're smoking weed then there is nothing to worry about. I bet most of the cops smoke here anyway.

If you are caught smoking in public though (i'm not sure if vehicle counts) you will end up in a cell for the night. Just be smart about it.

It does have a very pungent smell to it, but it is a smell that is unlike any other weed I've had. In fact, it doesn't even smell like weed, not sknunky at all. My sister walked in the room a few minutes after I snapped the pics and she didn't even notice the smell (she's a stoner as well).

10. looks frosty man, nice pickup :smoke:

11. i had some sugar shack just like that a week ago

12. yeah thanks for the info haha if anything if i see those likes ill eat the roach and light up a quick cig whille im pullin ova haha

13. The good news is that you won't have to change the location you have in your profile. NYC is great for daaaank buds. :smoke:

14. i just made a post about the sugar shack i picked up today that looks exactly the same. it looks like were smoking on the same herb:smoke:

15. Yeah I noticed that when I was looking at your thread. I was thinking the same thing. How's the smoke?

16. its great. i smoked a blunt today and got soo stoned. def some good bud.

17. damn lookin good