Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Pick up and Pipe setup!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MASTA BATES, Feb 15, 2009.

1. So this morning, I was happy to find out that my friend was on his way to pick up some "Bomb" Train wreck. I was curious if it was legit so i told him id buy an 8th. This is what i received.

Its pretty dank and has lots of crystals when looked closely at. The smoke is awesome and tastes almost of lime.

also i crafted up a new pipe bubbler like attachment for my pipe. It hits fast and really smooth. I call him Jose.

Attached Files:

2. Wondering if you have any type of holes or slits made into whatever you are using as you're down stem? Might wanna think about this if not, could help it out.

Anyways, the bud looks nice.

3. You mean like making a diffuser type hose? Ya i was thinking about doing that also.

4. hahahaa your name is masta bates

and yeah, nice pipe and pickup too :D

5. Ha ya man its my nickname due to my last name "Bates"

6. dou guys think buying a dimond drill bit and making this into a working bong would be worth it or just a waist of money on somthing so small?

7. i think it would work....im actually tryin to do the same thing buti dont have a drill....you should practice on some other glass bottles before you do the real one