Breakfast of Champions: Good greens with qwiso

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I'm taking a long weekend so today I am not even going to bother trying to get any work done. Instead, I decided to make myself a nice tasty breakfast.

I've got this qwiso that I made from mostly buds. Very potent.

Next I take a nice nugget.

Then break the nugget up.

Top with some of those nice thin qwiso shavings. Some assembly required.

Enjoy :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a very good way to start the day man.

3. You know it. I've only smoked half the bowl; I'm eating some leftover chicken parmesean and pasta from last night now :D

4. You, sir.

Know how i feel about this post. :wave:

5. #5 oldskoolgrower, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009

I'm sure :D

It was missing something, and after reading another thread about killer bowls I realized I had some kief left from when I made hash for my wife's Valentine's Day present (making her some super potent double chocolate hash brownies). So, I put a touch more green on top, another bit of qwiso, and some kief. I think it is now complete :smoking:

Attached Files:

6. Nice breakfast, you know how to start a day! :smoke:

7. Nice bro!

Also you'll have to take a photo of these brownies!
    We've just hit valentines here, should be an interesting day.

8. I too am making some special edibles for my loved one. Taking a half ounce from those mids I picked up yesterday (pics in this forum) and making some brownies myself. It's just now the 13th here so I have plenty of time.

9. Nice man, ill look for that pick up soon.

And good luck with the batch of brownies too!
    Sure the wife/GF will love them ;):wave:

10. The brownies are in the oven now :)

11. Thanks! Just finished the butter simmer period and it's in the fridge now for the next 22 or so hours. Waking up early so I can strain and cook before she wakes up. I'll make sure to get her good and fucked up tonight so she sleeps in :D

Lucky! It's still EARLY in the 13th over here so I have to let the butter.....butterize?

12. Brownies are cooling. They have about 4 grams of frosty bud and 3 grams of hash in them, or in the butter I should say.

I may have to sample one later. I wouldn't want my wife to eat too much of them; she's a lightweight compared to me.

Attached Files:

13. LOL +1 for truth over here

14. My wife is so cute when she's all wasted. She's a light smoker; a few hits in the evening, more on weekends.

I just tasted a brownie. So damn good. I need to resist eating anymore of them or my wife will come home to find me laying on the couch, covered in crumbs, with a little drool on my chin and a vacant stare in my eyes.

15. lookin good OSG, makin me hungry for brownies

[Had 2 bowls for breakfast, 1 was cereal]

16. man my dream is to have a *significant other* that i can give weed to for valentine's day

my girlfriend is anti pot to the extreme

but damn if she aint hot

choices choices

17. You can have both though :D

My wife helped build my grow room, smokes with me, and is smoking hot.

18. when I first start smokin I had a gf who didnt like it... but ive had 3 since then that love it just as much as me...

Hopefully I will make one my wife someday and she can help ME out lol and if you havent watched any videos, they are usually "hot"

19. I remember when I was first dating my now wife. She lived in Florida and I lived in PA. The first time I flew down to see her there she picked me up at the airport with a fat joint of some really skunky smelling green.

I already loved her, but it was at that moment that I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. We got extremely high then went grocery shopping. Ah, memories.