Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Silver Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by reggaemylitis, Feb 7, 2009.

1. I had more this is only a quarter pictured and my new sharpstone from ebay

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. num num num num

3. looks o so tasty

4. i love that haze man...im growing some right now hahah

5. I had SSH once and never been able to find it ever again.

I would be happy with just SSH for the rest of my life.

6. SSH has been EVERYWHERE this season. Although no offense but yours doesnt look as well taken care of as other samples I've seen. Are you getting from a credible source.

7. ^^^ alot of my friends grow SSH and that does look like it and yes ive seen other SSH and yeah it looks different its all how you take care of it and that is SSH

8. Very nice as always dude.

9. I am currently being prosecuted for my third marijuana related charge. My first was a drug paraphernalia charge. My second was possession of less than an ounce of marijuana when I only had no more than ten marijuana seeds. My third was January 23, 2009. I was found to be in possession of less than a half ounce of marijuana when I had no more than .2 grams.

I am now facing up 30 days in jail as well as 2 years of probation.

Do you believe our drug policy is fair?

^^^ is that for real? cuz you obvisouly dont live in cali. in cali they give you a ticket for 1/8- 1/2 O and anything below that they just stomp your weed and tell you to go home

10. Nice pickup! How much did the sharpstone run you if you don't mind me asking

11. i got 10 SSH seeds it looks so dank cant wait for spring!

12. I/agree/doesnt/look/like/any/SSH/ive/ever/seen/it/looks/a/bit/more/like/this
    [​IMG]
    Ahh/that/sweet/pain

13. #13 windowPanes, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    Don't find the spacebar alone more than sufficient eh???

And reggae, Chronic Nugulous.

14. nice pick up man

15. That looks like some dank weed but you might want to check with your connect before it doesn't look a whole lot like SSH.

The above pic was def SSH. Here's another pic from a recent pickup.

[​IMG]

16. bud looks real nice, and that grinder is going to be a very nice addition to your smoking stuff 2.

17. yeah thats the ssh i know! and whoever said im from cali im not from cali im from nc.

18. Great pickup man.
    +rep

19. Super silver is def. top 3 for me...
    sum nuclear herb...
    toke it EZ.:smoking:

20. this weed looks the least like ssh imo.

the OPs nug has a hazy nug formation.. thats about all i can say

if its haze then im sure it smokes well