New Pickup: First Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Doughboy04, Feb 5, 2009.

1. So I got out of class and went to my local headshop expecting to pick up my first bong. I had initally planned on getting a standard bong I saw when i went in last week. It was a thin type glass with a naked chick on the chamber. It was only $28, so I figured i'd get it on payday. Today rolls around and I go in and sure enough it's there, but as i'm about to pay for it and leave, one caught my eye. It ran me $40. It's made of thick glass, and it's small enough to where I can hide it, since i'm living with my parents at the moment. Haven't decided what to name it yet. Now if only I could find some fine dank....

BTW, sorry if the pics aren't too good. i took them with my phone.

Attached Files:

2. i like the frosted glass, nice mini bong for a good price.

3. Thanks. +rep. I was kind of hesitant at first because I wanted clear so I can see my milkshots, which probably doesn't matter to some, but I couldn't leave without it.

4. i would name it montana, idk seems fitting but you might not like it

nice first piece tho

5. Thanks bro. I'm still trying to gather up some names. Thanks for the idea.

6. Thats a sweet little bong man... Got a name yet? perhaps El Toro Negro?? haha El Toro Negro de muerte... the black bull (bowl hehe) of death... sorry Im gone... I made hashmoufs Green n purple tea and I'm retarded right now... :smoke::smoke: have fun steamin that thing man and post pics once it darkens...

7. Lol +rep. :eek:My bong is gonna change colors? Who's down for a sesh in the H lol?

8. I really like that design on it.
    It's pretty original.
    +rep for the good pick-up.

9. what about tumbleWEED cause the dead skull reminds me of the wild west and tumbleweeds lol HTX for sure lol +rep

10. well when it builds a resin base up it will darken, and probably change the way that the designs on it will look cu the darknes will change the way the light refracts on the glass... or reflects... whichever...

anyone else have name ideas for this wonderful little bong?????

11. I seriously had no idea that that would happen. Can't wait to load up a bowl:hello:. Thanks everybody for the comments. Is Clint Beastwood a good name?

12. haha I like Clint Beastwood haha but dont officially choose a name until you're blaazed as shit from smoking out of that bowl... its a right of passage...

13. Alright. Thanks for all the info.

14. thanks man. +rep

15. yeah man that bitch was thick i saved the neck from the broken bong and when i get my drill back im making a steamroller out of it.

16. i have a oriental themed one similar to that, i got it from the local shop here, get a frosted glass bowl for that asap and it would look great

17. I haven't been able to find one around my way. I'm gonna look around on the internet.