new roor 18 inch green label with phx bowl(pics included!)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 70s, Jan 7, 2009.

1. ight guys so i went into the city today and purchased this roor straight tube. bought it at the blue nile for 190 with the phx bowl as well. price tag off the bong was 300 and the bowl pric tag was 60. so as you can see ma man hooked it up. even through in some goodies. 5 bowl packs. im feelin to good right now.:bongin::bongin::bongin:

Attached Files:

2. thanks man:bongin:

3. That bowl is ill. My friend just bought a similar RooR at Blue Nile's sister shop. They hook you up nice there.

4. any side shots of the bowl?

5. nah but i can take some in a minute. its a sick bowl

6. Yeah looks sick man, def. a nice pick up

Good call on not payin the price tag! lol

7. heres the bowl

Attached Files:

8. Nice bowl, nice tube. Decent milkshots to, rip that shit son!

9. beautiful roor dude

10. thanks for the replys everyone. and yeah my friend took the pic to early and he just kept fuckin up.:bongin:

11. What a nice bong! And a beautiful bowl! I feel you're really going to enjoy them :bongin:

12. have that same one and you will definitly love it, great buy

13. damn nice roor, just ordered a yellow label, can't wait

14. nice roor i really wanna get one soon and will...ill put piks up wen i do as well.

15. For 190??!! Niiiiice

Specially for NY man, usually glass is waaay high up there in the city.

Is that the 7.0mm or the 3.2 Forest Green label??? If its the 7mil thats DEFF a steal, 3.2 that price is normal. BUT then again, the original price was 300 bucks which is average for a 7 millimeter ROOR.

Oh yeah you get a diffuser or anything?? I would HIGHly suggest it, makes the ROOR not Roar so badly, and makes the hits even Better, and the roor rips with a normal open downstem are great as is.

You should invest in a nice inline A/C in the future!

That tube have a bi stable joint?

Peace
    panes

16. looks to be a forest green 3.2

17. blue nile is the shit!! i love the bald guy, he's insane...
    he hit the bong against the table and he's like "It's fucking unbreakable"
    mad good shit....props on the RooR

18. ROORs don't have the (R) do they?

I was reading a fake ROOR thread at another site and someone from ROOR.de said they never put the (R) on their logos

19. #20 windowPanes, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Yeah they all do dude. Even .de, look at EDIT'S site, they sell .de ROOR's and all of em have the R.
    I believe it's made by ROOR .us, not .de. though.

RooR .de's forest green is traditionally 7.0mm's, while the .us is usually 3.2, though you can get any label you like Kustom, also up to 9mm or so I'm pretty sure.

Peace
    panes