Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sticky Lickies (Cannabis Lollipops)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by countzer0, Nov 7, 2008.

1. #1 countzer0, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
    Made some cannapops (im calling them sticky lickies).... Turned out with a sweet chronic taste that was unbelievable ....

1 cup sugar
    1/4 cup light corn syrup
    2 tablespoons water
    1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar
    1/4 cup butter cannabuter (1/2 stick)
    1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
    Food Coloring (I used green)

Grease a few baking sheets or line them with wax paper.

In medium pot, combine the sugar, corn syrup, water and vinegar. Cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve the sugar. Avoid splashing the mixture on the sides of the pot. Clip your candy thermometer to the side of the pot. Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, while adding the butter (cut into 8 pieces), 2 pieces at a time. Continue cooking the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the thermometer registers 300º F, hard-crack stage in about 20-25 minutes.

Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and food coloring. Let cool for about 5 minutes then scoop with a large tablespoon 2 scoops per pop onto the wax paper/baking sheet. Place lollipop stick and turn it to be sure it is fully covered. Let cool. Dust with powdered sugar to keep from sticking when you store them.

Should Make about 12 pops......

Scroll down a bit and i posted some photos...

2. flicks please??

sounds reall tasty though.

3. Damn, that sounds awesome! Can't wait for the pics, +rep!

4. There is no weed in that recepie

5. ...que?

6. #6 countzer0, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
    Theres weed in the cannabutter duh ;)

For these i used 15 grams lightly vaped dank to the half stick of butter. You need potency in a small amount of butter for this recipe so i recommend using the water method so you can cram more herb into your butter. These pops get you almost couchlocked for about 4-6 hrs.

Heres some pics of the few that are left. Notice there is some butter on the wax paper around the pop itself. A small amount of butter "sweated" from the mix during cooling so i just wrap them that way and tell everyone to be sure to lick it up. It is quite sweet and doesnt taste like usual. I just individually wrap them in the waxpaper i set them on and wrap that in foil and store in fridge.

Attached Files:

7. Super cool... makes me wish I had access to corn syrup (never seen it in NZ) and a candy thermometer... im sure I could find one if I wanted to bad enough. If these were less sus looking you'd get extra points, though.
    Great idea. Maybe these would work better with th stuff in oil instead of buter? no idea...

8. oops :p:smoking:

9. these look absolutely delicious... might have to give them a try :)

10. How did they work?

11. they are basically like eatables but they're lollpops. preety good idea accually. I just got the best lollypops ive ever had at trader joes. There called "organic pops". I wounder if you could melt those down and combine it with cannabutter.....

12. "These pops get you almost couchlocked for about 4-6 hrs."

I ate one at shortly after noon today and am almost sober now.

13. thats a good idea

+rep

14. Good god I have never had that bad of couchlock. Even though it wasnt a couch.Jesus christ im stoned from these. rep+
    Definitely give these a try they are godly.

15. I believe you could use any glucose based syrup, its just there to keep the sugar from crystalyzing..

16. shit i gotta make these for real. thats perfect to go with my thc pills i have been making. +rep

17. Thanks.. since i originally posted these i have done a few more. I have since been only going between soft and hard crack for a softer chewier (more like taffy) candy. I pour a straight line of them then chop them into 1 inch units like jolly ranchers...

18. whattt haha. man i am finally gonna be trying these tonight probably. i am just finishing up a grow so i am using fresh dank bud so i will let you all know how it goes! also i am gonna make the jollies instead of pops cause i dont have sticks haha. and i am gonna want them chewier so i will follow your lead countzer0

19. They dont sell corn syrup in NZ?! its like a dollar here off the shelf lol.