Smoked out of my brand new bong for the first time, ashcatcher shatters right after

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Badfish29, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Man, so what a bummer. I went out and dropped $150 on a new bong on Wednesday and had to wait till Friday to smoke from it seeing as I don't like smoking during the week, it interferes with work. So finally after waiting what seemed like ages Friday rolled around, and me and a few buddies go down to this little park to blaze up. We get there pack a bowl and hit this bong, which got us blitzed!

After we finished smoking we wrap the bong up in a towel for protective measures and put it back in my backpack, as well as the ashcatcher in a separate pocket wrapped in some bubble wrap. On our way back to his house a few of friends of ours saw us walking and drove up to us. I was telling them about the bong earlier so they wanted to see it. So me being baked and not really thinking I just pull out the bong and bowl and hand it to them in the car. Mind you I put the ashcatcher in the downstem just because I wanted to show it off... then it happened.

They handed me back the bong and my dumbass without realizing the ashcatcher was still attached to the bong started to put the bong in the backpack. Well the ashcatcher hooked onto the side of the bag where the zipper is and slipped right out and fell to the ground. What a horrible feeling that was... I felt so dumb. I grabbed the broken pieces brought them home and threw them out :(

Today I got went back to the store where I bought the bong and got a replacement though :) Also to clear things up as to why I was carrying around the bong in a backpack and whatnot... It was so nice out yesterday we wanted to chill outside, plus smoking inside isn't really an option seeing as we both still live with our parents. Who actually know we smoke and don't care really, they just want us to smoke outside. :smoke:

2. :)i would love to see a picture of this bong.

3. Windy say...
    Building bongs is more fun,
    Costs less...
    And um...
    You don't have to bash anyone for breaking expensive pieces.

4. There ya go :)

Theres too much water in it in that pic lol

Attached Files:

5. Where do you live?

Most of the places I haunt I wouldn't imagine toking a bong!
    Usually spliffs,
    Since the police like to come quick,
    When the air gets thick :)

6. British Columbia :) Not a single person here cares about people getting high, not even the 5-O :smoke:

7. sick bong bro!!!!

the ash catcher is like mine which i sometimes hate cuz the bowl is so small
    but it helps conserve weed

damn i wish i lived in bc
    do they have MMJ like here in cali?

8. Ya the bowls pretty small, luckily the thing fucking gets me ripped :D And yes we do! We have a few dispensaries throughout Vancouver, and I think you can get a referral from pretty much any doctor. Even the Chinese herbal ones in China-town! I think... don't quote me on that though :p