There is a God

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by llawliet, Jun 15, 2011.

1. #1 llawliet, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    This just happened.

I was smoking in my closet like I always do. I had just talked to my mom on the phone and I knew she was on her way home. I calculated how many bowls I had time to smoke: 1.5. As any pothead would do, I decided to go the stretch for two. After two bowls I was hoping for three. Before packing I lean in close to the candle I had burning to blow away the surrounding ash. I blew out the candle. My light and fragrance, gone. I quickly exited my closet to hide the evidence when I heard my mom down the hall. To avoid being caught in the act I tossed everything and ran out of my room and right into her. This is how our conversation goes:

Me: Hey, how's it going?
    Mom: What are you doing? I smell reefers.
    Me: Lol! Reefers, ain't none of that in here.
    Mom: You act like you don't want me to go in your room.
    Me: I'm about to booboo on myself.

I leave her for the bathroom, but I turn around to see if she's still there. She had already left.

Fuck yes!

Obviously, she knows, but she didn't press it. That's a win to me.
    And if I hadn't blown out my candle, I wouldn't have left my closet. I don't think that's reefers I smell, Mom, I think that's fate.

2. No there isn't, God is a fictional being made up by humans. Religion is silly.

3. ^^hahaha Just laughed so fuckin hard hahaa

4. I love god. I also love your story

5. Sigh.

I hate misleading titles.

6. #7 PegLegFisherman, Jun 15, 2011
    lol at the idiots above who don't understand hyperbole

buzzkill alert!

clearly, the OP was looking for a religious discussion and wasn't just telling a story

we must turn into buzzkills and address this non-statement, for we are douchebag atheists, and we look to give all humans a bad name

7. Maybe, you can't really know can you? That's why I hate it when people say "There is no God, what are you stupid?" and act like they're somehow smarter than people who do practice religion (a vast majority of people do).

8. the real question is why did you rush through 3 bowls?! one isn't enough? :)

9. Damn dude. Sounds like you were asking to get yourself caught. Be more careful in the future..

10. #11 deathduck, Jun 15, 2011
    Yes they bother me too. They are just as strict as the highly religious people with their no god dogma, and just as persistent that they are correct.

At least the religion pushers don't have a case of intellectual egoism as you pointed out. They only pity your misguided thinking (which is also annoying but not as bad).

11. A religious person sees the thread title: [​IMG] "I knew it" [​IMG]

Opens the thread: [​IMG]

12. #13 Mardhyn, Jun 15, 2011
    Uhhh ... Wow not. sure. what.

Why did this happen again?

Does booboo mean I have to take a crap? Were you going to get a band-aid and doing the band aid dance.

What is going on here? O.O

[​IMG]

13. Hahahahahaha!

14. You need to come out of the closet

15. Dude watch this this is real footage of jesus :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKIKKXm6Mlk]YouTube - ‪Black Jesus - Family Guy‬‏[/ame]

16. I just pissed myself i laughed so hard

17. Omg lol what the fuck is that thing

18. Technically he already came out of the closet.

19. What the fuck man quet trippin

[​IMG]