Stealth Blazing Guide *PICS SOON*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JVlarijuana, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Okay, for all you tokers that live with somebody who is NOT okay with marijuana. There is a simple method I used to do before I got my parents to understand Marijuana is safe that makes it so you can smoke without a "sploof" and it will not smell anything like weed.

Lay down on a bed or floor with a nice big blanket. Mostly in my experience you can do this with mostly any comforter. Put the blanket over your legs and tuck the blanket under your legs and under your feet at the end. Tuck the blankets in all the way up to under your butt.
    This will create less smoke escaping.
    As long as you have a "snapper"(a bowl you can definitely pull in 1 toke)
    you take the toke (without taking any breathing breaks so smoke doesn't go off the bowl into the air) And put the bowl down, and bring the blanket basically wrapping your head so you are looking at your feet. Keep your hands on the outside and squeeze them towards your head/face making the space your blowing into as air tight as possible.
    Then, blow the smoke decently hard to your feet and with your hands that are outside the blanket, shake the blanket area that is between your feet and your head(you can do this while keep your arms pressed against your head to keep the blanket system air-tight as possible. Shake it shake it you'll smell the marijuana smell basically disappear. You can then put the blanket off your head and let it drop into your lap,

then pack another bowl.

I suggest you get this method perfected at someones house who is allowed to smoke weed, because i understand that everybody has different blankets, and this maybe not be that simple to understand so if you get it right first, yyou will never get caught.

-Literally one time I was at my buddys and his roomate was coming up the stairs, he was mid toke he QUICKLY pulled the bowl through and wrapped the rest of the blanket over his head , and blow so hard as soon as he was done exhaling his roomate walked in. He wasn't suspicious of anything whatsoever.

2. This 100% Works. I know several people who used to do it.

3. that is a good method, but i prefer to do the blow in the closet technique its very very easy for new tokers, jus make a blowie and then rap it in a towel and put it in your closet
    then pack a nice bowl and smoke it up
    blow it in the blowie the towel will cover any left over smell and your closet and room will be skunky free. :smoke:

4. Or I just blow smoke out the window instead of looking like a doofus with a blanket all over me.

5. I just blow it over the neighbors fence :devious:

6. lol my fav is going in to the bathroom n pretending im taking a shit n just blow the smoke in the fan works n spray a lil febreeze afterwards, works like a charm.

7. Not every room has window hurr durr.
    Not to mention that the window is highly easy to fuck up, the wind half the time blows it back in the room

8. this sounds like a horrible way to have to smoke, but i guess if it stops you gettin in shit from your rents or whatever, enjoy :)

9. Fully agreed. When I blaze before bed I need to do it steathly, and my prefered method used to be out the window. But now that its winter and its -25 degrees celcius, the logical choice is clearly the blanket method.

10. ..or you can just step outside for 5 minutes

11. LOL dude delete this man.

seriously, you're stealth smoking guide is, "throw blanket over top of you, seal blanket around you, take hit, blow smoke at your feet"

how aboutttttt

- light an incense and put it out so it's not to strong and if your parents say "WTF DAT SMELL" you say " huh? maybe this incense, it didn't smell good so i put it out"
    - light a candle, bigger the candle, bigger the aroma
    - toilet paper roll + dryer sheets + tape
    - open windows
    - (optional) fan
    - lighter
    - weed
    - device for lighting weed

if you just got done blazing, and your mom knocks at your door, you gotta keep your shit together don't go "HOLD ONNN and clang your glass together hiding shit, smoke then put it away, then light the candle and if your mom comes welcome her gladly which will lower her suspicions 99%

btw this shouldn't be in "real life stories" man can ya read?

12. I can't fucking wait for the pics!

13. Lol what dude? That sounds like it wouldnt work. Just get a window fan, smoke right next to it on exhaust, let it run for another minute after and your good. lol its way more chillin than going through all that too.

14. Thank you

15. Or just be a good little boy and tell your parents you smoke weed since your 18...They cant do shit if you leave there house.

Seriously...Shit like this getting old...

Oh and hiding under a blanket high with a lighter is wont go too smoothy if one flame touches that cotton.

16. stealth blazing is what its all about nowadays, I suggest sploof and the fan, or out the window. try not to overspray deffinetly. but damn there's nothing like smoking a fat blunt while cruisin tthe town

17. Stuff a paper towel roll 3/4 full of Bounce sheets ( or any dryer sheet) and pack em in tightly. Haul the bong through in one hit and blow it all through the tube.

18. Yeh if you smoke meth stealth is where its at. Yeh crusin and smoking a blunt is cool.

19. Hahahahaha, are you insane? You dont physically blaze under the blanket. You smoke a bowl "THAT YOU CAN PULL THROUGH IN ONE TOKE" so no smoke is released, then blow the smoke under the blanket. Man, haters are fucking dumb

20. For all of you goons who are continuously suggesting using a window or go outside, well its about negative 30 degrees celcius right now so that is in no way better than this method. And if you are ignorant enough to just say this doesnt work/is stupid, then you are probably an illogical christian. good day