My bathroom towels smell like grapes

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Recovery1CDR, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Man I'm just sittin here poopin and smokin a onie then i remembered my story cuz i took the towel off the rack. grapes, now ya see here, yesterday i was in the same predicament as today, poopin and smokin and smelling this god damn grape towel, first i figured my mom changed the detergent but no alright well maybe (i took a hella long pause in real life) but then i figured nothing cuz i dont really know why it smells like grapes.

But after i went and played xbox and rambled about why wrestling santa would be good for senior citizens 401k's so they can live longer so i went to get a coke, i got one of those glass bottles ones and i picked it up, fucking coldest thing in existence but then i drank it, that was the warmest thing in existence. wtf is up with refridgerators coolin down the glass and not my precious coke.

I'm under the influence of that......CANNABIS sativa

2. Is it just me or are you high as a kite. Because that made no sense whatsoever

3. Im high it made perfect sense.

Woot.

Hmm maybe your shampoo so when you dry off it makes it smell like grapes. Ima ponder this one :-D

4. cool story bro

5. no u :cool:

6. Did you smoke an ounce to yourself in 5 minutes? thats what it sounds like.

7. #7 Gotalighter?, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
    Sounds like a p.I.I poster is intoxicated

MaybE someones got new perfume?

8. Ill have what he's having.

9. I'm drinking yoohoo out of a can....it's AWESOME! :hello:

10. i dropped my lighter in the toilet

11. i must be really fucked up right now to understand that..

12. Cool mom - she lets you smoke in the bathroom?

13. yaa mannn

14. i must be really fucked up to understand that sober then

15. woah. that did make perfect sense. no joke.

16. well they shouldn't.

17. if i was just chillen taking a poop i would definitely smell me some grape towels

18. Pshh quit complaining, my towels smell like ass.

19. to you underage tokers on here (we know you're here :smoke:) side effects of marijuana "euphoria" prime example here...

20. hahaha why would anyone not be stoned on this forum ;p

it made sense, its fine. sometimes i can smell grapes when i walk past the grapes and its like why does that smell deserve to like override the others, maybe its like a level of smell classification, on like a scale, and grape is the most strongest smell...

now i want like grapes, like grape flavour chewing gum, or like caramel slice, and coke, cherry :) wow cherry coke. anything with fruit ...