New dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HighMountainSkier, Nov 18, 2010.

1. So I met a new dealer tonight after I found out my last one returned to San Francisco. Nice guy, but his bud is a little below what I'm used to, but it's also a lot cheaper.He seems like a pretty to down to earth. Single dad with a daughter in college and a MBA.

A co-worker of mine gave me his # and told me to text him and drop his name. He sends me directions to his house and I met him there after work. Turns out I kinda know him as he also used to work for the same company before he got laid-off. Now I'm not used to "real" dealers but I was expecting pick up a 1/2 oz, but when I got there he said he only had a 1/4 oz left. He did offer to go pick up more if I wanted to hang out for about an hour. I was kinda pressed for time anyway so I took him up on the 1/4oz for $80.

So he invites me to smoke up with him. Again, I was pressed for time, but I thought that this might make him feel more comfortable with me, so we shared a J. While we're smoking, he starts asking what else I'm into and starts telling me that if I want any coke, or x that he can get that also, and for his "favorite" customers, he holds regular orgy parties and since I'm a new customer, he'll let me know when the next one is. :eek:

So I hung out with him for about 20 minutes before leaving. He told me to stop on by even if I'm not picking up if I'm looking to just blaze after work. He said it was cool that I'm an "old school stoner" and he mostly just deals to college kids. I was kinda sketched out by the whole situation, and my paranoia factor was screaming when I left his house.

I'm not sure what my goal is by this thread. Maybe I'm just trying to organize my thoughts. Comments are welcome.

2. I'd say to find a new dealer if you feel uncomfortable :) Regardless if he's sketchy or not, if you don't feel comfortable it's not worth it.

3. i wish my dealer threw orgy partys. :rolleyes:

4. Update: I just weighed my pickup, .4oz. So I put a sample into my iolite. I really wasn't planning on toking today, but you know how that goes...

5. you mentioned all that like it was a bad thing..?~~~lulls

6. this guy sounds like a weirdo. and i would never buy from someone who sells anything but weed

7. My thoughts exactly.

I actually got a new dealer tonight also. He's actually an old acquaintance of mine (was in a band with 2 of my best friends for quite a while, partied with him a few times). I started a new job a couple weeks ago and he works there. I waited all day for him to re-up, and he asked me to come meet him at work and he'd let me in through the back door and I was way sketched out about it. But it was that simple, I walk there, text him, he lets me in, he grabs the 1/8th out of his jacket, I hand him $60 and I walk home. I'm pretty happy to finally have a new dealer, not to mention we work together.

8. I dont think this is good advice at all. Your new dealer seems cool. You already kindov knew the guy anyway, sounds like a good new connect to be honest....

Now time to get srs...Go to his next x party/orgy, equipped with a video camera, and post the video on here. The video is necessary by all means, for entertainments sake :hello:

9. OP is a lucky ass face
    i still dont get why you were paranoid as hell, what you explained seems pretty fucking tight for a new dealer

10. this is a first for me. I don't really think he sells anything else regularly, but if I had a need he knew where to go. Another positive, he prefers to only sell by the ounce. I also think he's a bit lonely which gives me the weird vibe.

More like he knew me from work. I may remember him, but after 14 years in the same job, faces that only last 2-3 years fade quick. He was wearing a fleece with the company logo and my coworker highly recommended him.

I guess so. Maybe I just got paranoid from the 1/3 J I shared with him. I haven't had a "pro" dealer in a really long time, maybe I've just watched one to many episodes of The Wire.

Now the weed is pretty good. It tastes more like it smells if that makes any sense. One thing, I'm going to miss knowing what I'm smoking. Not that it's a big deal, but it was kinda cool while it lasted. It was really nice to have access to quality (and seedless) medical grade but I'll enjoy the better price :smoke:

11. Orgy parties like hookers? Oh so he's got hookers n blow then eh ;)

12. I'd be creeped out by a guy with a daughter that sells weed, coke and X and has orgy parties. Orgy parties i mean come on thats weird as fuck.

13. troll? idk :p j.k that some crazy shit dude...

14. at least go to one...

15. Take him up on that orgy party.:p

16. this topic got me toasted.

17. A orgy party with tons of women and no guys all virgins or no stds included id be in. :p

18. hes a DRUG dealer whatd you expect fool?
    if you was looking for whatever hed get watchu need

19. Dude coked out orgy parties? Hell yeah!

But seriously if hes a cool guy then why not

20. >implying you don't want to get high on coke, and have orgy parties