Night of sex and menstrual blood and blunts

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PhilthyPhil, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Alright heres a slightly interesting story you might read and lol at all true of course, I will go in to good detail so please be ready.

Ok so Ill cut to the chase, Ive been hanging with this one chick who IVe known for awhile. Friday night bar scene man, shitfaced people everywhere the scene a chaotic and somewhat reassuring mess. Im chilling with this girl Ive been dining for a bit, you know I dig her and I totally wanna fuck her like any normal male specimen myself would. Ok so a few blue moon pitchers or so later and were off to her place for the old "Come over to my place for a movie bit". You know how that shit ends, you dont give a fuck if the disney classics are coming out, you know in your soul and in your mind that your dick was built for movie pounding. Ok so we take a cab back to this girls apartment, downtown status amongst the hustle and bustle of freaks in my city. Were lying on the couch kinda cuddled up, you know the drunken pre fuck cuddle that all of us have known to embrace so dearly. One thing leads to another and next thing you know shes topside on this dick, strait bang bros cowgirl uncut and full access. Ok so shes riding me hard and its going down totally like it should. I noticed it was feeling a little "Gritty" in there. If youve fucked a girl on her period you will understand. I stop in mid fuck at this moment, im like 2 blunts deep at this time and one to many blue moons. I seize up and yoink my wiener out.. As my dick is pulled out, its like a fucking cork is uncorked. A strait like faucet flow of period blood just pours right out. like a rain drop from the clouds. I looked at my diick in a dead and blunted stupor unable to comprehend it. Then I just wiped my dick off with a baby wipe from the side of her bed. I put a grin on my face and just kept trucking, I think I heard a hendrix album start up in the background somewhere..

anyways I am blunted.
    PEACE gc

2. All I have to say,

is WHAT THE FUCK

3. hahah!

4. If trucks can go through mud, dicks can go through blood. at least it wasnt your sheets.

5. Spoken for truth

6. It takes a brave man to swim in the red waters,

It takes a hero to drink from them.

Just kidding WHAT THE FUCK

7. LOl, their wasnt no drinking, I dont think i was that drunk.

8. What do you mean you weren't that drunk? You're tellin me you were slammin a bitch, got blood all over your shit, kept fucking her, and you weren't that drunk!? EW:eek:

9. Dude, you didn't even fuck her with a condom? You're both disgusting.

I've only had period sex very few times in my life and it was with my bf that I was with for a little over a year. Even then we used condoms when we had period sex because come the fuck on man, that's gross. At least do it in the shower or something.

I think the worst part is that you just stuck it in raw.

10. Well I remember one of my friends telling me she is always super horny on her period, but shes too embarrassed and didn't think any guy would even want to fuck her when shes bleeding.

So maybe you made her very happy that night lol

11. I know this girl well, and sometimes you just go bareback to risk it all.

12. This is true for most if not all women haha there is a biological reason for this actually. Even then dude, if you're going to have sex, PERIOD sex with someone you aren't even dating yet, use a condom man. Eek. No wonder the spread of STD's is still on the rise.

13. At least your got your mission's objective... Am I right?

14. Mission complete
    Chlamydia obtained...
    Doctors visit permitted....
    Antibiotics to the rescue..

15. Oh I just noticed your name is Philthy Phil :laughing:

16. lol period juice in your penor

17. damn dude, that is dark, like really dark...

18. uhmmm :bolt:

if the river runs red
    take the muddy path

19. your damn right it is, ;)
    But seriously I wanted to just go in to some word play and describe a sickening event, but make it humorous in a fucked up way maybe :p

20. Tell me why this thread was hella funny! :smoke:

Sir all I can say is your a trooper! To keep going after seeing your beloved johnson covered in kool-aid is difficult

+rep for raw doggin, even if it was a dumb decision haha