OFFICIAL Cool Story Bro thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PhillieBluntCP, Sep 22, 2010.

1. #1 PhillieBluntCP, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
    Alright, so i'm skimming Real Life Stories, and all these stories i come across that people have posted start with something like

"i was high and some guy was walking in my path and they said "don't mind me, you're way more important" and i turn around and yell FUCK YOU"

listen people, ur gonna get flamed if u make a thread like this, this is life on an internet forum. Instead of posting ur lame, unworthy of separate threads stories and having people like me rag on you, just post it in a thread like this! I'll start off with what i think is something people would most likely say Cool Story Bro, if i made my own thread about it

I work as a server at a buffet, and i had a table of an old man and his prob 40 yr old son. they were the nearest booth to the buffet, and a pregnant woman and her husband came and i showed them the what we had.... the guy goes "oh it seems good, but my wife can't really go up and down the hall so maybe some other time"

and the old dude is right there and he looks at me and then his son as they walk away and goes "well thats because she was going up and down previously :devious:" i bust the fuck out laughing haha :hello::hello:

now post some of ur somewhat entertaining stories, that don't deserve a separate thread!

2. [c]

3. thats exactly the point

4. [​IMG]
    Cool story, Hansel!

5. I was thinking of ordering a Redline radar detector and pay for 1 day air but for $48 in shpping, Fuck that! I'm probably going to do the Bill me later and pay $100 per month instead of dropping $500 all at once.

6. I was stoned walking on a trail, and I saw a moose up ahead, I thought about challenging him and walking by, but realized I don't wanna battle with a moose in his home turf.

7. hahahahahahahahaha :hello::hello:

8. I hit 150km/h on the onramp to the freeway today (speed limit was 80 km/h on the onramp), weaving between cars and after pulling into the next lane ended up behind an unmarked cop car.:eek:

Slowed down and spent the next minute waiting for him to turn the lights on but it never happened. He turned off shortly after, at which point I could see that he had been on his phone the whole time. Would have been royally fucked if he had been watching his mirrors.

9. This thread isn't going to work. Everybody who posts those stories want personal feedback that these "official" threads don't offer.

I had just gotten back from smoking a bowl and I was walking back to my dorm with my friend. We met these two kids near another dorm and we were just standing there talking and they were smoking cigarettes. Apparently at the dorm we were outside of some kid had gotten busted with a half ounce and the campus police were outside. Anyway, one of the kids lighting a cig passed me my lighter and the campo saw. They came over and thought we were making a deal but we just showed them the lighter. Cool story bro?

10. I love thiss

11. This is the first, and the last time I'll be visiting this here thread.

12. Ahhh the classic Wendy's old man thread eh?

13. ok heres one thats hilarious. so i was visiting my grandma, at her retirement home. so its just me and her at this point, and my grandma likes to introduce our family to other people that live there. so she introduces me to this lady, maybe 65 or so years old. this lady had a name tag on, that said "pat (on the back)" lol. so anyways, heres how the convo went

pat (on the back)- so where do you live?
    me- o live in the san fernando valley
    pat (on the back)- o how far away is that?
    me- just about an hour or so
    pat (on the back)- o thats not too far of a drive
    grandma- ya, its doable
    pat (on the back)- (pauses for like 3 seconds) i wish i was

my grandma just laughed awkwardly then we walked away. funny ass shit

14. now these are some cool stories bros

15. hahahaha definitely cool story bro, those cops sound like they wanted to get as much as they possibly could in one stop haha

16. Agreed, bro.

17. Once I went to San Francisco and I rode the tram up all the hills I liked it alot and it was fun and im so baked right now and it was fun im so high

18. Have any of you guys ever smoked weed??:eek:

19. why would i smoke what plagues my perfect lawn?