got fucking sold legal buds *i fought him 3 times already*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mitchy, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yea, im pretty pissed right now gc, i was at work last night and my guy said he had an eighth of some "dutch green passion" or some shit, he said 50 an eighth, so i accepted (standard price for a 8th around here and anywhere im sure) i told him to meet me out by my car after work

after work comes, he comes driving up in his car (it's dark out mind you) and parks next to mine and hops out real quick and runs up to my window, i hand him the 50 he hands me the bag, felt like a really heavy 8th so i thought i benefited, he ran back to his car and sped off quick as hell

fuck no i didn't benefit, i turned on the light to get a look at it and it was fucking garbage, i opened the bag up and it smelled like the inside of an antibiotic pill bottle, the fucking coloring was coming off the bud and on my hands as i was touching it (SHIT WAS FUCKING PAINTED TO LOOK LIKE BUD) i rolled up a small blunt just to try it and it tasted like pure fucking asshole

i tossed that shit out the window and when i see him at work tomorrow, i'm gonna fuck him up for selling me that fucking garbage and demand my money back

2. HAHAHA that sucks balls ,Shit in his coffee :devious:

3. Sucks, for sure, but it happens at least once to everybody. Simple solution is to not buy from that guy ever again (I know I wouldn't) and be a little more careful next time. Pay back is up to you, but that could start some shit you don't wanna get into! Get some good herb, light a fat one and forget about that dirty son of a bitch!

4. Damn dude, that sucks; I always make sure I buy during daylight hours or inside so I can get a good luck at the bud. Personally I don't even give a dealer my money until I see/smell/touch whatever I buy first.

5. He quit that day too

6. report his ass to management! Seriously lol, if the manager's a stoner they'll just say "Not cool man... get out of here"

7. Then isnt it just not bud at all? How do you know it was legal buds if it was painted?

8. tell that fool u got sum yayo in feed that ***** lines of steroids and ex-lax - haha

9. meh...always check your shit before you hand cash over....

10. let us know how the confrontation goes OP.

11. Tr00f.

12. Legal buds are fake marijuana. He doesn't mean a legal version of marijuana.

Basicly legal buds are a bunch of spices and herbs that all give a different feeling when smoked. They mix these together and press them into bud shapes. They also paint the buds to look like real buds.

I've seen legalbuds.com's purple haze in real life. Looked like someone formed a bunch of woodchips and leaves into a clump and sprayed it with purple spray paint.

Dude even had the nerve to ask if I wanted to buy it off him. If it was good he would have been smoking it instead of showing it off to everyone then asking if they want to buy it.

13. i did some research when i got home and still had the mental image of that trash in my mind, got home and did a google image search for "fake marijuana" and i saw the same exact one on the internet that looked like mine, which was this:

[​IMG]

and upon further research, i found out that it's nothing but compressed spices and sugar dipped in a paint that gives it the look of marijuana

14. Exactly.

15. That bud looks like green shit, god damn. F-A-I-L, Mitchy.

16. This is what I meant I just didnt know how he knew it was legal buds if it was just stuff painted Understand what im saying PennLaxPLayer?

17. it didn't even smell like marijuana, it smelled like a pharmacy, so it gave me some hint it was fake lol

18. first thing i learned when buying :d and it works

when i buy weed from someone on the streets (in rare cases like at the mall forgot some bud and some random kid comes up to me and asks to buy) ill look, smell and feel it. if i really wanted to i could get it free :D (but im no thief)

19. OP, Get a crew together, walk up on him when hes alone and tell him to give you back your money and the shoes on his feet or you and your buddies will lay down a serious ass kicking.

Bitch srsly deserves it, I can't stand people who try to turn a profit off this "legal" buds shit. Little rat needs to be taught a lesson.

20. i dont really have a crew, i just have myself

so it'll be a 1 on 1, im gonna beat his skull in with my steel toe american made work boots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.