Heres my cop Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tdavis020, Sep 9, 2009.

1. #1 tdavis020, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2009
    This is a very long story, and if it was read by an english teacher would probably be picked apart. However, I think it shows how fucked up our government is right now and how fucked up cops can really be.

I was at my new apartment that I had just moved into a couple of weeks before, smoking out of my bong with my roomate and friend Andrew. We had picked up 3g's from this guy who a coworker hooked me up with. (I had bought from this guy a bunch of times before but never actually weighed out the product) Well this time I had a scale and we decided too weight it out and we found out that this guy has been screwing us over. In total he gave us 1.5 grams when we asked for 3 (and you ask how could you not tell, well the stuff is very compacted because it looks like he balls up the weed and then put the product into small coke bags, so at glance it looks very small, but when we would grind it up it would look somewhat better). The stuff was very good though, probably the best I have ever had and it looked as if it was covered in kief.

We had been taking bong rips for around 2 hours or so while watching the movie Walle when we heard a knock at the door. We all got up because we thought it was our friend Bill coming over. Andrew walked into the other room to use the restroom, while I was in the kitchen making food. My roomate went to the door and said it was a cop, and before I could tell him not to open the door, he did. I could here the officer talking about a noise complaint being filed on us (WTF, we made noise from watching walle?), and walked passed my roomate into the apartment. Since we had been smoking, the smell of weed was very noticeable and he started walking throughout our apartment, with his gun in his hand into the room my friend thomas went in to. Thomas was in the bathroom, and immediately the cop yelled at us to tell him to come out or he would break the door down. He came out (he uses all sorts of drugs, and was leanin this night) with the cop behind him and the cop immediately searched him. He then searched both our rooms and the room we had been smoking in and found all of our stuff. He found a box of seeds (had like 100+ seeds in it probably from what I had been collecting from any schwag we got), both of our grinders which had probably around 1-2 grams of kief in them, both pieces and my precious bong along with the rest of the weed. He then found my hookah which had not be used with weed that night luckily, and a bag of mouth pieces for the hose.

"What are these syringes for?" he asked us referring to the mouth pieces for the hookah. He then found the little coke bags our guy had given us the weed in and began asking us where the other drugs were at. We thought he was crazy and told him the "syringes" were mouth pieces for the hookah (dumbass) and the coke bags were what the weed was in. See, I knew that he had came into our apartment illegally; but my roomate is trying to get into medical school and I knew he was worrying about that the entire time so I decided to keep shut and just cooperate with the cop. He began talking to us and threatening us with jail time and other things, which honestly scared all of us.

He took our licenses and wrote down all our information and then gave us his name and phone number to call him at. He told us we had to call in the next day to check in and that we would set up a time to go buy drugs from the guy we bought from that night. We had been told that we had to rat out three dealers and the process would be us buying the drugs from the dealers, then giving the drugs to this cop who would be parked somewhere watching us. He then would follow the car the guy was in to see where he lived so they could pull him over a couple of days later. (Like this is the kind of stuff you would see on movies, if all police departments are like this then the system is more fucked up then I thought it was). The cop left right after this and did not write us any tickets or anything, and when he was emptying the water out of the bong he said "man this bong smells horrible, I'm going to go ahead and let you guys keep this", but he took everything else.

We began to think everything he did was sketchy and just didnt make since but we called him the next day but never met up with him when we were suppose too. He told us that warrants for our arrest would be made if we did not cooperate with him when he left our apartment that night.

Three Weeks later I finally got in touch with a law firm (one Norml.org recommended me too) and they told me that they had heard of what happened before and that everything he did to us was illegal. It was great finally hearing that and telling my roommate who refused to believe me that what the cop did was illegal. We are going to file a police report on this cop (if he even is one) and get him fucked either way while ignoring any calls he makes with us!

Edit: I went to the police department website to file a police report and it costs $100 to do this! WTF, either Im reading it wrong or it is just absurd.

2. Good job contacting Norml about this.

Sorry to hear about all your stuff being taken. Cops can be assholes man. But not all cops are like that.

3. you should have taken his badge number, but hopefully that asshole goes to prison or something.

4. yeah I know most cops aren't like this. Im at my college and at my home where my parents live the cops are assholes, but that is in a town where not much crime occurs and I know they wouldn't have been like this. This town has a town of violence and crime. Anyways I should have mentioned this cop never showed his badge to my roomate, and I never knew that until a couple of days later when I was trying to get all the information he told him. He only told us his first name and gave us a phone number to call him at which when we did he would not answer. Do Ya'll know anything about filing a report?